Visit

Mangle's P.O.V.

I sit down on my couch and watch my sisters favorite show, Pokemon. I don't really like this show, but since my sister called dibs for the TV, I'm stuck watching it. My arm is getting a bit better, and it's been a week since I broke it. Foxy hasn't come over yet, I guess he's been busy with school or something. I really want to see him again. I know he likes me, ever since he kissed me, but I think I like him back. I hear my phone go off and I check it.

Foxy: Hi mang 😊

Me: Hi foxy! What u doin?

Foxy: I was wondering if I could come over to see how u r...

Me: yea sure!

Foxy: Ok! I'll be there at around 3

I get up and head upstairs to my room. Finally some motivation to go to my room! I open the door to my room and look around.

 Finally some motivation to go to my room! I open the door to my room and look around

I go through my dresser and pull out an outfit.

I put it on and head downstairs when Blaise runs up to me with tears in her eyes

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"I-I-I tripped on the rug and hurt my elbow!" She sobs and I hug her with my one useful arm. I check her elbow and wipe off the dust.

There is a cut in her elbow so I take her to the bathroom and wash her elbow. I then grab a band-aid and put it on her cut. I hug her again and she smiles.

"Thanks Mangle. I love you!" She coos.

"Wow! Caring." I hear and whip my head around to see Foxy standing there. 'When did HE get in?'

"Hi Foxy." He hugs me and I hug him back. I'm glad he's here now. I really care about him.

He puts his arm behind his back and gushes. "I'm really sorry for not coming earlier...I was sorta afraid you would be mad at me..." He says. I giggle. 'I would be mad at him for kissing me? No way hosé!'

"That's alright." I tell him. "If I were you, I would kiss you too."

We both laugh and I stare at him

I never noticed how handsome he was. His flowing crimson hair, those feisty golden eyes, his cheekbones. He looks perfect!

I feel my face go closer to his as he put his hands on my neck. We close our eyes and we kiss...

"Mangle has a boyfriend! Mangle has a boyfriend!" Blaise mocks us and I shoo her away. When she leaves, Foxy pulls me back into the bathroom and closes the door behind him.

"Good. Some privacy." I mutter and Foxy kisses me. I kiss him back and he caresses my thighs softly. We break the kiss and gasp for air and we continue to lip lock.

He bites my lip, asking for permission to come in and I grant it. We have a tounge war, but he came out victorious...

Then I notice what I've done.

I break the kiss immediately and apologize to Foxy. "I-I'm sorry."

He chuckles and hugs me.

"Don't apologize to me." He teases and kisses me. I think for a moment, then ask, "Does this mean we're official than?" He nods. I smile like an idiot  and fall into his arms.

"Alright boyfriend." He chuckls, then stands me up.

"Does that mean you will go out with me?" He ask and I nod.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes!" I say excitedly and his ear perk up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry took me some time to make another chapter. Busy with school. I wanna give all the credit to Blaise303 for helping me make this chapter. Go follow her and read her stories.

Don't forget to vote and comment. See u in the next chapter.

~aliaoxy