Sick Fox

Mangle's P.O.V.

A week has passed by since the incident with Spring-trap. I don't want him near me or Foxy will just beat him up again.

I'm so glad that Foxy is by my side. He helps me when I'm in trouble and always lovable.

Today is Friday, the last day before break. Thanksgiving is next Thursday. My family and I have been thinking of inviting Foxy over this Thanksgiving so my parents could meet him. Can't wait to ask him when I get to the school.

I finally reach the school and I see all of my friends, but I don't see Foxy. I make my way over to them and ask, "Hey guys, have you seen Foxy?"

"No we haven't." Bonnie says. I look around the school for any sign for Foxy, but i can't find him. I don't even see his car in the parking lot.

I pull out my phone and call Foxy. It rings three times and Foxy answers. "Hello?"

"Hey Foxy. Why aren't you at school?" I ask him.

"Hey Mangle, I'm sorry. I'm sick." Foxy says as he sneezes.

"Oh Foxy. Is there anything I could do to help?" I ask with a bit of worry in my voice.

"Sadly, no Mangle." Foxy says with sadness in his voice. I sigh and say, "I'm gonna come over after school. I don't want you to be alone and I want to help take care of you."

"Okay, you can come over. Thank you Mangle." "You're welcome, Foxy." Once I say that, the bell rings. "I got to go. I'll talk to you later, Foxy."

"Okay, love you Mangle." "Love you too, Foxy." Then we hang up and I make my way to first period with Chi by my side.

"So, where's Foxy?" Chi asks. "He's at home, sick." I tell her. "Oh. You gonna visit him?" She asks. "Yea, after school." I say as we both walk into the class room.

I take a seat some what in the middle of the class room and take notes that's written on the white board.

The school day goes by fast and I start making my way to Foxy's house. As I walk, I pull out my phone and text Foxy, letting him know that I'm on my way. I put my phone in my pocket and continue walking.

10 minutes later, I make it to Foxy's house. I walk up to the door and knock on it. I wait a minute for an answer and Foxy answers it. As I look at Foxy, his face looks flushed, drained.

"Hey Mangle." Foxy says with his voice a bit horse.

"Hey Foxy, why aren't laying down?" I ask him as I walk into the house. "My aunt had to go the store to pick up some meds for me." He says as he closes the door and looks at me. I look at Foxy and see that he's getting dizzy. Him still holding onto the door nob, his eyes blinking fast.

"Come sit down, Foxy. I can tell you're getting dizzy." I hold out my hand to him and he instantly took it. I lead him to the couch and Foxy sat down. I take the back of my hand and put against Foxy's forehead, checking his temp, and he's burning.

"You're burning up, babe." I tell him and he sighs. "You need to take a cold shower so you could bring your temp down. In the mean time, I'm gonna make you some tea." Foxy nods and slowly gets up, then makes his way to the bathroom.

I turn to the kitchen and look for the tea. As I look, I hear the front door open and close. I turn around and see a women standing at the door way.

"Hi, you a friend of Foxy's?" She asks as she sets some bags down on the counter.

"Yea, I'm Foxy's girlfriend. Mangle." I tell her.

"Oh, Foxy has told me so much about you." She holds her hand out, waiting for me to shake it. I take her hand and she says, "I'm Foxy's aunt, Vixa." We release each other's hands and unpacks the grocery bags. "Where is Foxy anyway?" She asks.