The Bullies

"What are you going to do know you little squirt?" One of the bullies said as they pushed me up against the wall. "Ugh!" I screeched as response to this as one of the other bullies stumped on my book and began ripping pages out. "No, stop!" I cried out and just then, "hey, what the hell do you guys think you're doing?!" Eren yelled as he came running to my rescue once again. "Eren?" "This runt again?" "Heh!" The three bullies said as they smirked. "Haaaaaaaaah!" Eren yelled as he tried throwing a punch at one of them but they ended up dodging it. One of them grabbed him and began holding him still while the other two were punching him in the face and stomach repeatedly. "Ah.... Eren..." I stood there in shock unable to do anything as usual. Once they were finished they threw Eren down to the ground and spat on him. "Heh. Let's go you guys, were finished here." As they walked away cheering and laughing that only seemed to upset Eren even more. "D-Dammit..." Eren stood up as he was about to go after them again. "No don't, your to injured!" I begged him with tears in my eyes. I grabbed his arm as I began crying. "I'm sorry Eren, *sob..... I'm so sorry." "Eh?! It's ok Armin, it's those jerks faults not yours!" "I swear next time I'll give them a good beating so that they'll never mess with you like that again!" "....sob uh-huh, thank you Eren I'm sorry..." Eren gave me a quick pat on the head then took my hand. "C'mon lets go back to my house, you can spend the night and we'll read your book together." Eren gave me a big smile as he said this to me and that made me really happy. "Ok." I said wiping away my tears. "Great!" Eren picked up my book and we walked back to his house hand in hand.