Love Talk-Part 2

I walk out the dorm and sit on the steps that are in front of me. "Geez what's wrong with me....?" I look up at the night sky with teary eyes. "Eren?" I look behind me and see Armin walking out of the door. "A-Armin? What are you doing out here?" I quickly rub my eyes to get the tears out. "I came to check on you. He sits to the left of me. You seemed pretty upset back there..." This only makes me blush harder, Armin does the same while rubbing his nose. "W-Well or course I was upset! Reiner and the others were accusing me of lo-" I quickly stopped myself as I realized what I was about to say would be to embarrassing. "Uh!" Armin looks at me blushing even harder than before. "It's not like I feel that way about you or anything! I-I mean I don't feel that way about anyone!" As I said this I felt my heart hurt even more than it already was. "O-Oh, good." Armin said while smiling awkwardly at me. We just sit there in awkward silence. "Well I'm sure the others went to bed by now so we should do the same!" Armin tries to get up quickly but ends up slipping and falling on top of me. "Ah!" We roll down the small steps until we reach the dirt. I lift my head up and realize I'm on top of Armin staring directly into his eyes. A-Armin..." "Eren..." We just stare into each others eyes till I see Armin's began to fill with tears. "W-What's wrong?" I ask still on top of him. "I... *sob, I can't take it anymore." He says putting his hands on his face to wipe his tears. "T-Take What?" My heart begins to throb harder than before. "Eren you idiot I love you!" "Huh?!" I pull back a little still sitting on top of him. "*sob... I got really happy when everyone started saying that you liked me.... because I thought it was true, but you don't feel that way at all." "*hic, now I feel so stupid for thinking that, I'm sorry Eren..." Armin just laid there still wiping the tears that were falling from his eyes. "Armin..." I started feeling very nostalgic. Armin loves me... this feeling. I grab his hands and move them away from his face. "Armin..." Yeah, I cant run away from this feeling. I lean in putting my lips on his. Mmh?! Armin was in to much shock to do anything. I slowly take my lips off his then give him a smile. "Eren?" Armin just laid there still blushing. "I'm sorry Armin." "I've been denying these feelings for a long time now, ....but now you've made them clear to me." I gather up my courage. "I love you Armin!" I stare directly into his eyes as I say this to him. "Huh...?" B-But Eren... you said you didn't feel that way about anyone." He said still blushing really hard at me. "I know." that's what I meant by denying these feelings."I love you Armin! I always have!" "Eren..." tears began to fall from his face again. "I love you too Eren, I love you so much." I smile at him as tears well up in my eyes as well. "I love you Armin." We kiss again, this time longer than before. "I love you Armin, so much. We kiss again and again until I sit up out of breath. "Hah hah, Armin... let's go to bed." "Eh?!" Armin says looking shocked. "Huh?!" I jump off of him realizing how I said that. "Um, no I didn't mean it like that!!! I just meant let's go to bed cause it's late, I didn't mean.... the other thing...! "Oh yeah I knew what you meant!" Armin says also sitting up on his knees. "O-Oh... ok." I scratch my head of embarrassment. We walk back in the dorm awkwardly, hand in hand.