Love Talk

"Geez can't we play something else besides cards now?" Connie said as he flopped on his back. We were in the dorm sitting in a big circle while playing cards, me, Armin, Jean, Marco, Connie, and Reiner and Bertholdt. We had just got done eating after a long day of training. "Well what do you want to play Connie? Marco asked while laughing a little. "Hm..." Connie started scratching his head while thinking. "I know what we can do." Reiner interrupted. "Yeah, and what's that? Jean asked not sounding to happy. "Let's talk about love!" "Huh?!" We all started  blushing. "Love! C'mon even if we're going to be soldiers it's still good to talk about stuff like this, we're at the height of puberty!" "Um... Reiner..." Bertholdt interrupted. "So how about it Bertholdt? Who do you love?" "Huh?! Me?! I-I don't love anybody!" "Oh come on there must be someone and I think I know who it is!" H-Huh?! What's that supposed to mean?!" Bertholdt started getting flustered waving his hands back and forth denying that he loved anyone. "This is stupid." Jean got on his bed and rolled on his side facing away from us. "Jean wait." Marco tried stopping him but ended up getting to embarrassed. "What about you Eren?" Reiner stopped picking on Bertholdt and asked me. "Huh, I'm not doing this either." I said frowning a little. "Why even bother asking? Some of us are to in love with the titans to care about anything else." Jean said while smirking to himself as he still laid down. "And just who do you mean by that Jean?" I felt myself boiling up a little. "Ok that's enough you two." Marco stoped us before we got into another fight. "Well Eren?" Reiner asked again folding his arms. "Huh, I just said I wasn't doing this!" "Oh come on there's someone for everyone." I blush and glance at Armin who's sitting to the left of me. I shake my head quickly, "there's no one I feel that way about!" "Is it Armin?" Reiner catches on. Armin turns and looks at me. "Eh?!" This just makes me get even more flustered. "Ha ha, why are you so red Eren?" Connie asks as he sits up. "I only asked because I saw you look at Armin just now." Reiner said as he began laughing. "Is it true Eren?" Marco asks looking intensely at me as Armin is doing the same while blushing. "SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU!" I storm out of the dorm angrily with tears in my eyes. "E-Eren...