The house of the old man - True Story

WARNING !

This story happened to my aunt.

It's a true story if you can't handle it, skip this story !

For the others

ENJOY !

___________________________

My aunt and uncle decided to move.

They bought a house where an old man died a few years ago.

The house had wet walls and they needed to dry. So my aunt and uncle always go there to put on a fireplace, so the walls could dry. (They still lived in their house for a bit till the "new" house was good enough to live in)

Now one day she goes to the house alone because my uncle needed to work, to put the fireplace on.

And she goes inside the house and it was pretty dark. There weren't any lights in the house. She was going to open the shutters outside.

That's what she did and when she goes back inside to put the fireplace on she feels that something is there.

She has a feeling like she couldn't breath. And just at that moment the shutters BOTH closed.

You would think it's just the wind. But the wind can only fly to one direction and when it flies to one direction there can only close one shutter.

My aunt was scared and she still had that feeling. Then it came to her mind that the old man who died in the house must be the one who closed them.

That he didn't want her there.

She took a deep breath and said :

"Listen here, I am here to take care of your house. I am going to make it beautiful ! Look I am here to put the fireplace on so the walls can dry faster and I can paint them a new colour! I am not going to do anything bad to your house ! I promise that!"

And with that the feeling that was there dissappeared and the shutters opened again.

Since that day, my aunt always had a feeling that someone welcomed here when she walked inside the house and she believed it was the old man.

And she always kept her promise untill she moved to another house.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/437341813788012138/