That One Spot In My Room

WARNING: This is a REAL STORY. If you're not comfortable with reading things that really happened than please don't read this.

___________________________

I've got this one spot in my room where there's always a lot of noise. It creaks, you hear scratching, random bumps. At first I thought it might be my cats, but it also happens when no cat is upstairs.
I tried brushing it off, because you know it's my room, I have to sleep there.

But then this happened... My dog likes to play with her toys and she loves it when you throw them away so she can get them and bring them to you. Now I was playing with her and throwing the toy away and she always brought it back no matter where I threw it. UNTIL of-fucking-course I threw it in that corner and my dog just stared at it,

The. Whole. Fucking. Time.

I was telling her to get it, but she wouldn't move. Now you would think maybe she's just tired and that's why she was just staring at it. Well my friends, I tested that theory out and got the toy and threw it somewhere else and yes you guessed it, she got it again.

I tried throwing it in that corner multiple times but she just didn't want to get it.

I guess some demon/ghost/idk what is staying in that freaking corner. Let's all pray for me.

___________________________

Guess who hasn't updated for over a year? You're right, this girl 🙋🏻‍♀️. I'm sorry for being inactive, I'm just dealing with life I guess. I've had rough year, but I'm all good now.

I'm not promising to update much though and again I'm really sorry for that. I'll update when I feel like I've got something to write about or if I find something online.

If you're still here, thank you, if I were you I would've left a long time ago 😂.

Love you lots,

Amber x

P.S.: I haven't read this through so there might be a few mistakes.