twenty three

2022

"i now pronounce you husband and wife. you may kiss the bride" the priest said. nico swiftly grabbed hannah by the waist and kissed her. when they pulled away they were smiling big. they intertwined their hands and walked out of the church and into their limo.

"this place is breathtaking!" hannah gushed. they were in bora bora for their honeymoon. "not as breathtaking as my wife" nico wrapped his arms around her waist. she laughed softly and leaned into his touch. "i love you nico" hannah pecked him on the cheek. "i love you more mrs. hischier" nico spun her around to make her face him and crashed his lips to hers.

2024

hannah gasped and placed her hand over her mouth. "oh my god" she breathed out. she picked up the pregnancy test and blinked her eyes a couple times. "i'm pregnant" she whispered to herself. she held the test in her hand and walked out of the bathroom. she went to look for nico. she found him in their study room. he was typing away on the computer. she lightly knocked on the door and he spun around in his chair. nico smiled when his eyes landed on her. "hey babe"

"hi. i have some news" hannah walked over to him. "what is it?" he asked as he pulled her down to sit on his lap. she hesitantly placed the test in nicos hand. he studied the test for a second when a huge smile broke out on his face. "you're pregnant?!" he asked in disbelief. "yeah. we're gonna be parents" hannah smiled. "oh my god! oh my god! i'm gonna be a dad!" nico exclaimed. hannah laughed at her husbands reaction. nico looked into hannah eyes. "we're gonna be parents" he kissed her on the lips.

"congratulations! you have a healthy baby boy!" the doctor announced. "we have a son!" nico exclaimed. the nurse walked over and handed the baby boy to his mother. "oh my god! look at him! he's so small and precious and beautiful!" hannah gushed. nico stared down at his wife and his son in awe. "remember the name we agreed on?" hannah glances up at her husband. he nodded his head. "declan rae hischier" nico leaned down and placed a kiss on his sons forehead.

2026

"welcome home!" hannah rushed over to her husband. "hey babe" nico kisssd her. "how was your road trip?" she asked. "it was good. i'm happy we won all the games. where's my little monster?" nico asked. "he's over there by the couch" hannah bit her lip nervously. nico set down his luggage and walked over to his son declan. nico reaches down and picked up his son. nico glances at the coffee. table and saw a box. "what's this?" nico asked hannah. "it's a gift for you" hannah replied and sat next to nico. nico handed declan over to hannah and grabbed the box. he lifted the lid and stared at the contents of the box.

inside the box nico found this.

"you're pregnant again?" nico asked

"you're pregnant again?" nico asked. "yeah. we're having all other baby!" hannah smiles. nico smiled and laughed. "another baby! i'm so happy!"

nico kissed hannah and kissed declan on the cheek. "this is amazing!" nico couldn't stop smiling.

"look at our beautiful baby girl" hannah smiled. "she's my little girl" nico said. "welcome to the world baby girl" hannah kisses her daughters forehead.  hannah placed her daughter in nicos arms.

"destiny lynn hischier" nico smiled. "i love you baby" nico said as he placed a kiss on her cheek.

nico was happy with his life.
he was a husband. he was a father.

he had an amazing and beautiful wife.
hannah marie hischier

and he had two amazing children.
declan rae hischier.
destiny lynn hischier.

(^any of y'all catch on to what i did with the middle names?)

the end!

thank you so much for reading this book. i loved writing it. also a huge thanks to anyone who voted or commented! if you enjoyed this then you might also like some of my other books about auston matthews, mitch marner, william nylander, frederik andersen, kasperi kapanen, brendan gallagher, nolan patrick, andre burakovsky, patrick kane, and adam boqvist. love you guys! ❤️