chapter 17: who's that girl?!

a\n
hey guys!  right now im gonna write this chapter much more longer!

yay!  so enjoy!  ^ ^

p.s sorry for my fucking grammar.

.............................................

chloe' s pov:

the next day i woke up abit to much early because of excitement so I continue packing while my mum is making me a snack before I leave.

after I finished packing,  I went to take a shower because its going to be a long trip!

I strip my clothes of and step into the shower.I used my favorite bodywash which is strawberry!  gosh I cant resist the scent!

after I've done washing my whole entire body including brushing my teeth. OFCOURSE!  I went to dry my long brown\blond hair with my hairdryer.

I wore my long sleeved shirt which says  'im ♥ inlove'.

obviously yes,  im inlove with my new boyfie! 

then I wore my short perfectly blue jeans. I mean its the perfect shade of blue and I love it!

I put on my flowered pattern vans and walk downstairs to eat my snack.

"thanks mum!" I said .

"your welcome honey" she said kissing my forehead.

"now eat up, you've got a long journey ahead." my mum said. I noded.

after I finished my snack I went upstairs to get my luggage.

"honey!  hurry up. im gonna send you to the airport" my mum calls from downstairs.

"alright!  im coming! " I yell.

im suppost to meet up with nash and the other boys there.I get inside the car and we head to the airport.

nash' s pov:

me and the guys finished packing and was ready to leave. Im so excited that chloe is coming along!  .

I see hayes bringing a girl with her luggage.

what! ? who is she?  is she coming along with us! ? is that hayes girlfriend! ?

"hey nash, I would like to introduce you to a friend of mine who is coming along with us." he said.

I smile slightly and nodded.

"hi nash, my name is trisha." she says with a smile.

"nice to meet you " I said.

she smiles.

Hayes's pov:

"whoo' sss that hayesss! ?! " cam yell which is so annoying .

as soon I was gonna speak, "is she your girlfriend! ?? wut wut!  " cam yells.

gosh! "we're just friends for god sake! she's a fan of ours! " I said.

trish noded.

cam walk to me and pat my back.

"well sorry bro,  but you guys look cute together.  " cam teased.

me and trish blushed.

"hey guys,  we better get movin, chloe might be waitin for us." nash said.

"ooooohhh!  looks like her boyfriend is pretty worried about her! " taylor and carter pranked.

"shut up! " nash said. and he blush.

wait wait! , am I the only one who missed something! ?

"wait,  you and chloe are a couple? " I ask.

they all nodded.

my heart was Thorne to pieces! oh crab!  now my love of my life is been taken by my brother! ? nah, I dont care . I have trisha! .

"hayes?  whats wrong bro? " nash asks looking curiously.

"uuurrrr nothing!  nothing at all!  we better get movin then. " I said with a country accent while swinging my right hand like a cowbow . ((well,  I dont think you guys understand. but if you understand what i mwan than thats great! lol XD ))

everybody laugh including trish.

"I' ll wait out side. see you mate! " trisha said with an Australian accent.

"I' ll get the bags " nash and shawn said in a british accent.

"and I' ll speak american! "taylor said joking

everybody laugh.

nash, taylor, Cameron,  aaron and Matthew pretended that they are 1 direction!.

"omg is that one direction! ? ahh " jack J and jack G said in a girly tone and pretended to fangirl.

everyone laugh.

-skip-

Chloe's pov:

I gave my mum a hug and and kissed het forehead.

"i' ll missed you mum! "I said squeezing her.

i wave her goodbye and went to look for the boys.

I see hayes and called him but there I see a girl walking right next to hayes.

"who'  that girl! ? "I said to myself.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→

hello dear readers!

is this chappie okay?  okay .

omagosh guyz!  i just watch

'THE FAULT IN OUR STARS! !!'

♥★★★ I literally teared up watching the movie!

have you watched it?  let me know in the comments bellow! 

toodles love's :*

muah!

~arena