IV. Mylo

Merrick

Logan

"Shit! Where the hell did she go?" Merrick said scanning the large crowd of people bustling about

Logan shook his head in frustration as he stalked through the streets. He saw someone with a hooded cloak on and hair that looked like dreads. He rushed forward as Merrick followed him.

"Naya!" he said grabbing her by the shoulders. But the person that turned around was a small man with half of his face missing and replaced with all plastic.

"Do you mind?!" he croaked out.

Logan scrunched up his nose. "Uh... sorry... I thought you were... someone else..."

The man yanked his shoulder out of Logan's grasp and kept walking.

"Why would she just run off like that?" Merrick said getting upset.

"Well it's not like she trusts us just yet... I imagine any woman would hesitate leaving with 4 strange men she knows nothing about," Logan sighed as he quickly scanned the crowd again.

"Eh... when you put it that way..." Merrick sighed as he leaned back against a telephone pole and put his hands in his pockets.

"I'm just... trying to figure out where she could have gone..." Logan said trying to think.

Merrick closed his eyes as if trying to think when suddenly his eyes popped open.

"The auction!" he said suddenly.

Logan looked at him confused.

"Before we left... Silon warned us not to let her return to the auction stadium. She probably went back there," Merrick explained.

"That doesn't make any sense. Why would she go back?" Logan asked.

"... hell if I know..." Merrick sighed. "But it's our best bet right now."

It didn't make sense to Logan, but he didn't bother to argue. He gestured for Merrick to lead the way.

***