logan lerman found us, a kat and ash story

katie and ashley have been abused since the time of their birth, putting katie , twin sister of ashley out on the streets to die as a new born, someone saw her and took her in. who would know that this person, harold, that found katie is just as bad if not worse than her alchoholic father. ashley is with her (real slash biological) father, chris. he has beaten her when he was drunk and he rippes her out of her sleep and does things so unhumanely its so hard for her to see she closes her eyes during all of this trauma, becuase she just cant bare it i mean, after all, she is only two when she is found with her twin sister katie at a park all bloody and beat up by a tree., who eventually runs away from harold. chris ash's dad and harold kats founder of her, are frriends but, chris doesnt know that harold has katie. as if he would care. he did leave katie out there in the still cold air after her birth and drove off. chris and harold have been friends like,, forever, and chris never knew that harold had his daughter, he must be very oblivious. they find out this at some point and bring the daughters together to meet when they are one years old. they bring them to the bar with them.,, harold and chris do, and the other guys start to wonder why he did so. if they started crying, chris and harold would take off their belts and beat them hard and harshly, with no emotion, they would s=just cry louder and harder, after all they were only one year(s) old.. what will they do to escape this harsh unliving and unbearing enviornment, will they get caught??

i hope not! :)