Prologue

Alicia's POV

How do you feel when you try so hard but end up failing? For example, you learnt so hard for a test, then sat behind a desk and failed this same test. Or you tried fixing a pipe and you ended up flooding your house. The feeling you get is the same feeling I got when I was told I was not fit to be promoted.

I had just contributed immensely in helping to catch a criminal and what I was told was that I wasn't fit to be promoted to become a detective. After being a police officer for five years and helping to catch a criminal they weren't going to promote me? That was insane. Ridiculous!

Yeah I know I'm going too far but I put my all into this. My dream job was to become a detective and to become a detective I had to first become a police officer and at least have four years of experience but I had five!

Without me they wouldn't have been able to catch this criminal and what they told me was that I wasn't fit? For how long was I going to be a police officer? When were they ever going to promote me? The next thousand years? I don't think so. I had to do something. I had to show them I was fit for promotion. And that is how it all began.

❤❤❤

Please vote and leave your comments...☺

#Eye_roller