Chapter 1

Opening his eyes, the boy ignored the pain in his head and smiled--no, smirked.

Finally away from his ex-lover.

His cause of death was simple, he was killed by his obsessed lover. The boy sighed, why is that he always love to live the dangerous way?

His ex-lover was the no. 1 bachelor seeked by most-- all woman. Known for being cold hearted and possessive of his things, he just flirted a little and what do you know, the bachelor quickly fell for him. Yes, a little.

Long story short, after 3 years of their relationship. He talked to a boy and his lover quickly got jealous. Of course, their 3 years relationship can't compare to that small amount of jealousy but surprisingly, the boy he talked to which he treated as his best friend likes him and planned a scenario where his lover would catch them in the bed together.

He succeeded but he didn't expect the ending.

Betrayed, his lover quickly became crazy and grabbed his ex-friend to torture and killed him for betraying his love.

The motherfucker didn't even give him a chance to explain myself! The boy clenched my fists as those unpleasant memories came back. Shaking his head, he decided to focus his mind in this silly mission.

"System, info." He asked.

[Host have been transported in WN12T3PU23!!! System will be sending you the info..] System 444 excitedly said.

When the boy heard a 'ding' as a white screen showed up infront of him, he quickly read it.

|Name: Liu Hao
Age: 19
Background: The younger brother of the mighty and powerful last boss of the WN12T3PU23. He is the original cause why the Male lead and the Villain fought. The Villain, Liu Qin was originally in love with the Female lead, Lu Jia until he was informed by his brother that the Lu Jia seduced him and his enemy, Luo Cheng for money and fame. Angered, Liu Qin didn't dare hurt Lu Jia but instead fought Luo Cheng.

In the end, the hero defeated and the hero and heroine lived happily ever after.

Depressed by his defeat, Lui Qin disappeared and didn't care for his brother. Without Lui Qin's support, Lui Hao quickly feel from his good life to poverty and died when he's money was stolen.

Fate: Died by a stab from the person that stole his only money. Fated to be a stepping stone for the ML and FL's love. Fated to be the reason for his brother's suffering.

Mission:

Take care of his brother.

Make his brother realize the true face of the female lead.

Make Luo Cheng suffer for all eternity. |

The boy laughed mentally at the last bit if the information, the anger and  despair could be heard clearly. The two parts are easy but now, how to make the ML suffer?

Oh he knows... By making him like-- no, love something that he could never get!

Time for some flirting, just a little flirting.

"How is my brother doing?" I asked the man on the other side of the phone

"Master is doing well, Young Master Hao." An old voice replied. "Well how about you, Butler Zhao?" I happily asked.

"This old man is doing well, young master. Still alive and shooting." He replied.

I laughed "Well, I'm going to be returning so inform my brother."

"WHAT??! Young Master! Why only say now?? We will get ready soon, i bid goodbye." I chuckled at the words of the old man, i could almost hear his run across the hall to inform my brother of my return.

Why? That's because the female lead is inside the house and in the family, who doesn't know that Liu Hao have gynophobia? No one, even the servants are well informed.

Standing infront of the mansion, i shut off my phone.

Time for some drama, i guess?