Chapter 3

"Redo this trash in 30 minutes  or you can go to the office and collect all of your remaining salalry, Ms. Lu Jia" A cold voice resounded in the room.

Everyone in the room mentally shakes their head, already used to it.

'Who in the earth can redo a proposal in 30 minutes, ah!? '

Everyone looks at the depressed girl in pity but did nothing to help her. They've seen the report and it isn't trash, it's worse than trash. Beautiful or not, what they need is intelligence and not beauty.

Ly Jia grits her teeth, she just came from Liu Qin's home and totally forgot about the proposal she --stole from some smart guy in her department-- placed in her office. When she finally reaches her office, the proposal was nowhere to be found!

She questioned the guy and even threatened him into doing it again but the guy actually refused. She got no choice but to just curse the guy and procrastinate before the presentation starts.

She clenched her fist, 'This shit just have to happen when the Luo Cheng's heart is beginning to soften!!!' She thought to herself. She gritted her teeth as she looks at her report again.

The more she looks at it, the more she gets confuse. There was nothing wrong with what she reported. Yes, it's a big risk but risks are normal in the business world!!

"This propasal is fine! What are they blabbering about??!" She whispered to herself.

Laughing hysterically, Liu Hao who is laying on the bed continues to observe the screen provided by the system

Laughing hysterically, Liu Hao who is laying on the bed continues to observe the screen provided by the system. Making the system spy on the female lead is a really good choice!

'Nothing is wrong? Already getting a company to donate some thousands are already good but you really expect a big company to invest millions into a project that will never work out? Fool!' He thoughts as he continues to laugh.

Ringringring...

Hearing his phone ring, Liu Hao continues to observe the female lead as he reaches out to his phone which was placed on the nightstand.

"Yes?" He answered. "H-hello? Is this Four?" A nervous voice replied. Liu Hao smirked as he replied yes.

Smirking as i hear him sigh in relief, i arched an eyebrow at his following words. "A-are you sure that Lu Jia doesn't have my blackmail material?" He nervously asked.

Smirking, i replied. "Don't worry, she doesn't. Ignore her threats, I'll take care of her soon." I replied before hanging up.

I close my eyes as my body began to relax.

This part was really important for this was the only chance that the FL get to be the assistant of the ML and i just ruined her chance. Nothing major though.

Yes, for me. It wasn't enough.

I smirk as i thought of wonderful plans.

3RD POV

Feeling sleepy, Liu Hao closes his eyes as he fell asleep.

The light that leaked in from the windows began to envelop his whole body, as if taking him away.

Liu Qin, who came in was struck by this scene. Running and grabbing Liu Hao's hand, he cried softly "Liu Hao, don't leave me again... Please don't... "

Waking up from the ruckus, Liu Hao's eyes slightly widened as he saw his brother with his hand in his. Calming down, he smiled as he started to caress the other's head.

Liu Qin looked up as he felt his brother's soft touch. Tightly grasping his hand, he whispered.

"Never again?" He pitifully wondered.

Liu Hao smiled gently as he continue to caress his brother's head.

"Never again... I promise." He reassured.

Who doesn't know that Liu Qin have a major case of bro-con(ness)