Jensen Freaking Ackles

You wake up in the same room once again. You were confused and couldn't remember anything that had happened before you woke up. Everything in your mind was blurred together. What had happened while you were asleep? How long have you been asleep? Did anyone show up to help you other than the boys? Were you dying? No, you couldn't be right. There had to be some logical explanation for what has been happening to you the past few days. It had been days, right? Not weeks or months, days. 

Whichever it was you didn't care. You needed to know what was happening and you needed to know now. You sit up and look to your right to see Jensen asleep on the chair he had in your old room. You had to admit it was a comfortable chair, you weren't surprised when you saw him asleep in it. He was so peaceful you almost didn't want to wake him up but you had to because you needed to know what was going on. 

"Jensen?" You weren't whispering. He was out cold. You decided to wait but you didn't want to get out of bed so you tried to look for something to do but couldn't find anything. You were bored. Falling asleep might pass some time, maybe even a lot of time. You just couldn't feel yourself being tired anymore. You must have been asleep for a long time if you aren't tired anymore. You also really had to pee. You flip the blankets over and step off the bed as quietly as you can and walk out of the room making your way to the bathroom. 

You were in the middle of washing your hands when you were interrupted by Jensen yelling.

"(Y/N)? Where are you?" There were rushed footsteps until you opened the bathroom door.

"Jensen I'm fine. I'm right here." He takes a couple of steps towards you before wrapping his arms around you.

"You can't do that. You scared me to death." 

"You are still breathing so I didn't scare you to death."

"Very funny." He let go of you and looked down at you seeing as you haven't grown much or at all for that matter. "How are you feeling (Y/N)?"

"I feel fine, I'm just scared. I don't know what's going on with me. How about you and Jared? You two are okay? Oh and work. What about work?"

"Woah Woah. Take it slow. Jared is at work right now he's explaining everything that's been going on and shooting a few scenes. You and I aren't going to have any scenes for a while, mostly because of what's happening. On the upside, it leaves fans in question because we aren't going to reveal anything that's been going on with you. Not until you are comfortable at least." You nod your head and look down.

"Jensen. I'm really hungry. Do you have food here or do I have to order food?" He lets out a laugh and you smile when you hear it. It was probably one of your favorite laughs to hear. It's one that you could match to Jensen in a room full of people. That laugh had definitely grown on you in the time you have known the boys.

"We can order in if you want to. This is a good idea anyway because we have things we need to talk about. A lot of things."

"Agreed. Can we order pizza?"

"Whatever you want (Y/N)."

"Well, I want pizza. Therefore that is what we are ordering." You smile and walk around Jensen making your way to the kitchen.

"Can I use your phone?"

"Of course." He pulls his phone out of his pocket and hands it to you. You pull up the website for Little Ceasars Pizza and call in. After you order you hand the phone back to him and sit at the table.

"They said it would be ready in around 15 minutes. You can get it unless you want me to get it. I have to know though because I'm not ready to be in public yet."