22.

3rd Person's POV. - February 21st, 2015 - Um...Baby's here...(Kit's 8 months pregnant)   

Kit's been in pain all day today, since about 4 am this morning till now, 5 pm. Ming's in the middle of a Sotus event with Forth so his phone is off and Kit is starting to get scared. He's currently at home on medical leave from school for the past 3 months. 

"Please answer..." Kit was trying to call Ming again but it went straight to voicemail, so he called Forth hoping his phone was on, it was. 

"Hello?" Forth sounded like he just ran 5 miles, 

"Put Ming on the phone please." Forth could tell something was wrong with Kit so he ran over to Ming and shoved the phone in his hand letting him know it was Kit and that he didn't sound good. 

"Babe, what's wrong?" Ming said as soon as he got handed the phone. 

"I don't *insert sound of pain* know, I think it's the baby it just hurts a lot," Kit sounded like he just got hit by a bus, it was that bad, 

Ming was scared but stayed somewhat calm. 

"Kit, calm down a bit I'll be there in 20 minutes, call Pha and Beam," Ming said since he knew Pha lived across the hall from them. Kit said ok and then hung up to call Pha. 

Kit was currently in labor... on his own, since Pha and Beam weren't around, he waited for Ming to get home so they could get to a hospital. 

- 5 hours later - 

Kit got to the hospital about 4 hours ago and the baby still hasn't arrived yet, 

- 2 more hours later - 

Kit's not in as much pain but the baby isn't here yet. 

- the next morning  3 am - 

Kit finally gave birth to their baby boy at 3:35 am on February 21st, 2015. 

- 3 weeks later -  Kit's POV. March 14th, 2015. 

I was allowed to leave the hospital around an hour ago but we had to wait another 2 hours till the baby, Zax, was allowed to leave as well. He's adorable, he's like a mini version of Ming but with my eyes and nose and pale skin tone. He's perfect. 

I'm tired and just wanna go home already, I've been stuck in the hospital for nearly a month now and it sucks, I mean it was worth it to make sure Zax and I were ok but I still didn't like being stuck here for that long. 

"You alright?" Ming asked as I leaned my head on his shoulder while we waited for the nursed to being out our 3-week old baby.  

"I'm tired, I wanna go home," I mumbled holding his hand, 

"Just a few more minutes babe, then we can leave with Zax," Ming smiled and pulled me onto his lap so I could rest for a few minutes before a nurse came out carrying a crying baby. As soon as she came over to us I stood up and she put Zax in my arms and put a pacifier in his mouth. He (Zax) looked up at me and instantly calmed down smiling a tiny bit then closing his eyes and sleeping. Ming and I just smiled at him just in love with how small and adorable he is. 

- at home - 

ForthBeam and PhaYo were at out dorm waiting for us and I swear they all 'awwed' at the same time as soon as they saw Zax sleeping in my arms. This is also the first time they'll be meeting him since they weren't allowed to when we were in the hospital. 

"Want me to hold him so you can sleep for a bit?" Ming asked a few minutes after we got home and got settled in. I nodded and Ming took the sleeping baby from me while I went to the bathroom to put on some pajamas so I could sleep. 

I'm just happy to have a beautiful baby boy and an even better boyfriend by my side right now.