3. Groups

~ Anastasia p

~ Anastasia p.o.v ~
Saturday, August 25, 2018
11:35 AM

Me, Cashmere, Octavia, and Miracle sitting on my porch, chilling. We actually just got back from the store like 10 minutes ago. I looked up and seen a group walking toward us but den I realized it was just da boys.

"Damn, she really live a block away."I heard Baby Joe say, ugh 🙄.

"Why y'all hea'?"I asked them as they walked up to my porch.

"Because we can."Boomer said as he sat next ta' me.

"I was bored and decided ta' come down hea'. When dey founded whea' I was goin, dey started followin me."Ben told me.

"Y'all some stalkers."Cash said scrunching up her face.

"Lemme have some."Babyjoe said snatching my hot fries out my hand.

"Did I say yes?"I asked him as I got ta' get dem from him.

"I thought I heard one."He said while laughing.

Me and Babyjoe started play wrestling. I know I seen one of dem recording and dey was laughing and stuff. I heard one of them call my name which distracted me and I ended falling.

"You too busy bein a hoe, you couldn't pick yo daughter up."I heard my daughter dad say. 

"Nigga what you just say?"Ben asked him, Ben neva liked him. 

I got up. "First of all, ain't nobody being a hoe and second of all, you said you would drop her off. So stop all ya bullshit."

"I texted you a hour ago tellin you ta' come get her."He said to me.

"My phone in da house so I ain't even see it."I said wavin him off.

I walked past him makin sure ta' bump his shoulder and went ta' his car. I opened the backseat door and got my baby and her bag out his car. Cash ran ova ta' me and took Paris outta my hands. Her dad got in his car and left.

"My baby

"My baby."She said rocking her.

"I can't stand dat nigga, I wanna murder his dumbass."Ben huffed.