Meeting the Parents

3rd POV
Kali was running around the house, making sure it was clean, Y/N was coming over and she wanted it to look nice.
Kali: Mom, can you help me with this.
Kali's Mom: listen, this is your thing, my mother made me do the same when I had a boy coming, once I meet him and see if I actually like him, then next time I'll help you clean.
Kali: he's gonna be here shorty.
The doorbell rang, Kali ran to it before her father went in front. Y/N was outside the door, he was wearing a jean jacket with a tie around his neck, along with a pair of jeans.
Y/N POV
A large man opened the door, he looked at me in disgust.
?????: can I help you?
Me: yeah I'm Kali's friend, she invited me here. I'm going to assume you're the father?
Kali's Dad: Mr. Kot to you.
Me: Y/N L/N.
Mr. Kot: oh I don't like you already.
Me: yeah I get that a lot.
Kali: daddy, can you please let him in?
Mr. Kot: not yet, listen boy, I must ask, what do you plan to do with my daughter tonight?
Me: I was invited, she wants to see a movie, here I am.
Mr. Kot: you sure that's all?
Me: do I look like a fuck boy?
Mr. Kot stopped and looked at me, he then walked away, leaving the door opened a little bit. I could hear him yelling.
Mr. Kot: I DON'T LIKE HIM!
Kali: daddy please, let me talk to him real quick.
She came out in a dress.
Kali: hey Y/N....where's your tux?
Me: I don't do tuxes, more of a pain than anything else.
Kali: please try and get along with my father, he doesn't like me having male friends, says they're trouble.
Me: I hope he knows I'm probably the worst possible person to be meeting.
Kali: Y/N....please be good.
Me: fine, but I get to argue if things hit the shit.
Kali: hold it together until the movie.
Me: alright.
We both walked in, an older woman walked over to me and eyed me up and down.
Mrs. Kot: you must be Y/N, Kali told us a lot about you.
Me: hopefully somewhat decent things.
Timeskip 30 minutes.
Kali and her mother were trying to get a roast set up.
Kali: Mom, I didn't know you were helping.
Mrs. Kot: keeps me away from the boy.
I heard everything, I don't feel bad for who I am.
Mr. Kot: so tell me, any fights?
Me: would you consider arguing with a teacher about Chedder biscuits a fight?
Mr. Kot: yes.
Me: oh then 8 times in the last week.
Mr. Kot: what?
Me: they're saying that the Olive Garden breadsticks are better than the red lobster cheese biscuits.
Mr. Kot: why not let the fight go?
Me: no way, I screamed right at the teachers in front of the clas.
Mr. Kot: and what did you say.
I got up.
Me: you will never go to Olive Garden to eat just the breadsticks, I don't even like red lobster, but if I'm gonna eat them, you're gonna eat them because they're amazing....you fat fu-
Kali ran out of the kitchen and slammed my mouth shut.
Kali: Roast is ready.
Me: oh boy I'm hungry.
Mr. Kot: I hope you have table manners.
Me: I didn't have anyone raise me for years, so I may be a little bit rusty.
Mr. Kot: oh, and what happened to your parents?
Me: both murdered, I take care of myself, I've been fishing for years.
Mr. Kot: and why exactly are you here? Don't children go to an orphanage?
Me: first off I'm 18, secondly, I was sent to an orphanage, but I broke out, no place can hold me.
Kali: Y/N....sit next to me during dinner.