Dinner (Update)

Before I even start this chapter. I'm sorry, I'm sorry that this hasn't been updated over even looked at since September of 2018, that's almost half a friggin year.

I know people probably won't read this since it's been so long. But I need to apologize. For the people that did stay, I thank you for your INCREDIBLE patience, and I hope to start updating my stories more regularly now.

Y/N POV
I brought the fork to my mouth as her family watched my every move. I swallowed hard and pointed my fork at her father.
Me: Can i help you?
Mr. Cot: just checking your manners.
Me: you look like you're ready to kill me.
Kali: Y/N.
Me: what? I did nothing wrong.
Kali: just eat please.
I picked up my fork and ate the piece of meat off it.
Me: good food.
Mrs. Cot: James, could you pass the pepper?
He gave his wife the pepper.
Me: could I possibly have some salt?
Mr. Cot: why?! My daughter's cooking not good enough for you.
Kali: Dad!
Me: I just like my meat with a bit more salt than the average person. Everyone likes some seasoning, some people like pepper more than salt, some like sweet more than savory. It's just preference.
Mr. Cot: fine.
He tossed the salt over to me and I caught it.
Me: thanks.
I put some on my meat and picked up another piece.
Me: the food, I like it.
Kali: I'm glad you do Y/N.
Mrs. Cot: so Y/N, do you work?
Me: sometimes.
Mr. Cot: what does that mean?
Me: I work for a loan shark, someone can't pay back then I go and visit.
Mr. Cot: and what do you mean by visit?
Kali: this food came really good, have to give myself a little credit hehehehe
Me: I take possessions, or I beat the piss out of them, anyway for me to get paid and food on the table.
James' eyes were filled with rage as he listened to me.
Kali: hey Y/N, let's go to the movie now.
She shoved me from the table and out the door.
Me: he asked me a question, not my fault he's mad.
Kali: lets just go to the movie.
Me: get on.
She looked at my motorcycle and her eyes widened.

Kali: nice bike.
Me: thanks....need to come up with a name for it....but what the hey, am I right?
I tossed her a helmet and she put it on. I got on the bike and she got on the back, her arms wrapping around me.
Kali: where's your helmet?
Me: you're using it.
I backed out and shot out of the driveway, flying down the street towards the theater.
Kali: this is amazing!
I smirked as I heard her yell out in happiness, she must be really liking the motorcycle. I turned hard into the theater, making sure I grabbed her so she didn't fall off. I went into a parking space and we both got off.
Kali: what movie are we going to see?
Me: no clue.
Kali: what are you into?
Me: I should be asking you that love.
I saw her face turn completely red, she was having trouble speaking and breathing.
Me: Want me to point at some posters, then you just shake your head yes or no?
Kali shook her head yes. I pointed at "Gone with the Faunus", a remake of some super old movie. She shook her head no.
Me: oh a classic, Jaws.
Kali put her thumbs up, her face still red like a lobster.
Me: lets go get our tickets.
I walked over and grabbed her hand, bringing her into the theater.
Me: two tickets for Jaws.
Theater Worker: here you go, that'll be 20 lien.
Me: here you go.
We went to the snack bar.
Me: what would you like?
Kali: I-I'm good.
Me: one jumbo Popcorn and skittles, Two large sodas.
Kali: s-sure.
Snack Guy: that'll be 40 lien.
I paid the guy and we got our food, bringing it into the theater where we sat down in the middle, one of the best seats in the house.