Asking him (LONG ASS CHAPTER WOOT)

(TOMS POV)
"I m-missed you commie.."I said but I totally forgot that I was in my half monster form...and the cuts on my wrist.i was not one to care anyways.i was just glad tord was home again.he looked at me and...blushed????"tom I have a question,it's important.."tord said all the of a sudden sounding serious."ask on tord..!"I said trying to sound happy."tom will you join my army..you can lose all this guilt that has been building up inside you."he asked my 'eyes' widened."tord are..you serious?"I asked still in shook.tord noded. "You have till tomorrow to decide." "Tord..if I do what about Edd and matt?"."you can come visit every day,unless we are in war if we were in war we would get Edd and matt to safety if it was nearby."i sighed.."I will think about it.."tord only nodded and walked out without saying bye.i sighed and got up.and then everything went blurry and I ran into a wall as my head hurt so much.and then everything went back to normal. "That was...wired.."I got up and went to my bathroom that was in my room.i washed my face and looked at my dark voids that gladly call eyes.i noticed they had white around them as if I had...eye cancer.."SHIT"I yelled the next thing I know tord ran up and stared at me. "Tom are you ok?"tord asked.all of a sudden it went blurry again pain is all I felt "AGH!" I fell but I was lucky that tord caught me. "Tom you are not ok..!" Tord sounded worried. "T-tord I can't see and my head hurts like hell..."I said.tords eyes widened "EDD MATT COME HERE FAST AND CALL THE AMBULANCE OR SOMETHING" next thing I knew everything went black.

(TORDS POV)

I realized he blacked out.his eyes started to bleed and I was more worried then any man could be "EDD MATT HURRY BEFORE TOM DIES IN MY HANDS!"

(Time skip to the hospital cuz I'm a lazy fuck)

"Is he gonna be okay?'' I said as tears rolled down my eyes.the doctor said nothing but shrug.a few hours later I went into the room tom was in.he had bandages around his eyes and blood seeping threw it.i kissed him...not on the lips but the cheek he was not mine..yet

I promised a future tom picture!

Two is good enough

Two is good enough

Art is not mine :3 none of this art in this book will be mine unless I get Creative for ounce XD