Moon is Scarred for Life

Moon: *on the couch hideing under/rapped in a blanket*

Shadow: ?... hay, what's with the squirt hideing under the blanket? 

Birdy: oh, I think she's still a little frightened from  a scary movie she watched a while ago...

Shadow: Scared of a movie? Phftt, oh please, t's not like any of the stuff is even real anyways.

Moon: !? YOU haven't even watched it!

Shadow: so? It's probably a bunch of B.S. anyways.

Moon:  Than YOU try watching it ! If your so confident that's it's not scary! 

Shadow: Sure, I got nothing else better to do, what is it called?

Moon: It's called 'Slender Man' and It's probably one of the scariest movies I have ever watched that doesn't have Gore in it.

Shadow: Phfft, even the title sounds stupid, I'll watch it.

Moon: Than here. *tosses him a movie case* I can get movies before there out of theatres and I think Fell wanted to watch it to so you can watch it with him.

Shadow: Nice. *walks off*

Birdy: .... They don't know what there getting into do they.

Moon: Nope! 

- - - - - - 

[Later that Night]

Fell: so you got the movie?

Shadow: ya I got it, Moon says it's scary, but I don't care let's watch it.

Fell: Right. *put the movie in and presses play*

~Tem Skip, After The Movie~

Fell+Shadow: *both there eyes are black* *thinking* ' What In The F***** H*** Is This B*** S***t ! '

-------

[Welp! Fell and Shadow are scarred for life along with Moon]

[But honesty that movie really scary but at the same time it's like really good! And totally recommend it to anyone oh likes SlenderMan or horror/scary movies! :D ]