23

6:30 am, febuary 3rd, 2018

bringg. a blasting alarm boomed in holly's ear. she groaned and cuddled deeper into the soft comforter. jj's cold hand began to rub holly's shoulder, in which she moved closer, cradling in her head into his arm.

"good morning deji." she whispered, eyes still closed. 

"um, i'm not deji." holly's eyes opened to see a smirking jj centimeters away from her. she looked at him, shocked for a few seconds before saying something.

"fuck. fuck. FUCK!" she yelped as she jumped up from the bed. she was only wearing her underwear. she groaned and dug her hands into her face.

"pleaseee don't tell deji. please." she pleaded turning around, face still buried in her palms. jj chuckled at holly's fear.

"it's okay baby. honestly, he's probably banging some other girl right now. it'll be our little secret."  he reassured the jumpy girl. she thanked him with a weak smile and grabbed her clothes which were strewn about the room.

"fuck! what about the others! they probably saw us." she squealed as she pulled on her jumper, looking the mirror. she groaned as she saw the line of hickeys on her stomach, but grinned when she remember the fun they had. 

"don't worry. i'll make sure they won't tell anyone." he laughed, but changed into a serious tone with the last words. he hopped out of the bed and threw on some basketball shorts and a white tee shirt. holly yawned as she propped herself on the bed once she was done dressing. she peered outside the massive window as jj changed. it was still pitch black.

"it's awfully early." she whined as she leaned against the headboard.

"BECAUSE IT'S FIGHT NIGHTTT!" jj yelled, jumping onto holly, almost making her fly off the bed. she giggled and buried her freckled face into his steel chest. jj placed his arms on both sides of holly's head, and got into a push up position. he smiled as holly laughed.

"get off me!" she pouted, trying to push him off. he smirked as he flipped over to the left of holly and pulled her on top of him. 

"you're going to the fight aren't you?" he asked. holly nodded. 

"yeah, with deji i think." she replied, tilting her head slightly, as if she was unsure. 

"i'll be fighting for you baby." he mumbled, kissing her on her neck roughly. she weakly grinned as jj stopped kissing her and leaped out the bed with holly.

"i'm gonna tell simon about talia." holly called to jj as she started to walk towards the door. within seconds, jj dashed over to holly and clamped his large hands on her tiny shoulders. she turned around with a quite puzzled expression on her face.

"what?" she asked jj, who face had turned serious.

"don't." he growled lowly. holly cocked a brow.

"um, i think simon should know his girlfriend cheated on him," she retorted, pulling away from his grasp, turning the knob on the door. jj quickly gripped her hip and pushed her against the wall. holly's face turned white as jj held her back. it gave her instant flashbacks of joe.

"stop jj." she whispered, panting heavily.

"tell simon and i'll expose you and will. i am going to tell simon, by myself." he muttered and he let go of holly. holly stumbled against the wall and it took a few seconds to regain her breath. jj looked at her blankly as she placed a hand to her heart.

"okay, okay. but please, never do that again." she sniffed as she walked to the door. 

"sorry." jj mumbled. holly quietly nodded and grabbed her bag from jj's chair. 

"i'm calling deji to pick me up." she sighed as she dialed his phone number. jj left the room and headed down the stairs. holly felt alone again. 

"hey deji." she greeted the tired man on the other line.

"hey babe. suppose you stayed at the sidemen house last night?" 

"yeah. can you come get me please?" she asked.

"sure babes. also, you probably know the fights tonight." 

"yes, i know. i'm going with you okay?" she told deji.

"yup. wear something nice." 

"okay bye bye." she hung up. she buried her face into her hands. she never wanted to see joe again. just the thought of him made her stomach churn. holly was still broken, after all the love jj had given her. would she ever be able to forget the dreaded morning?

"you're such a fucking pussy. he didn't even touch you. stop overreacting." she thought to herself angrily as she wept into her sweater sleeves. she had heard countless stories of girls and boys being gang-banged and beaten so harshly they could barely walk. 

she knew she was beating herself up. what joe didn't wasn't okay, and even he didn't rape her, he did something awful and something no girl should go through. so many emotions were racing through her head.

she trudged down the stairs, hair messy and make-up smeared. the sidemen boys were already up, to holly's surprise, and they greeted her as she strolled into the kitchen. jj was eating cereal, along with simon. vikk, josh, and harry who must've stayed over, were eating eggs.

"looks like you had fun last night." harry smirked as he pointed his fork at jj and holly. she rolled her eyes and stuck her middle finger up at him, which he responded with a laugh. jj glared at him, and harry shut up. simon signaled to the box of cereal on the island. 

"you want cereal?" he asked with a small smile. holly nodded and grabbed a white bowl from the cabinet and poured some cereal in the bowl. she added the milk and sat next to simon.

"good. you're sane." vikk grinned at her. holly tilted her head at him.

"what do you mean?" she giggled.

"well, jj puts his milk before the cereal." he huffed. 

"are you serious?" she laughed. jj threw his hands up.

"oi, shut up. it's the proper way." he defended himself. harry shook his head.

"no excuses." he muttered. 

"hi deji." holly called to the mocha skinned man, leaning on the hood of his lamboghini. jj followed her and stood at the door, his arms crossed. deji smiled and walked towards holly, pulling her into a sloppy kiss. she returned it, even though she didn't want to. deji cupped his hands around holly's face and kissed her more, on purpose to show his brother how lucky he was to have such a pretty girl. holly could feel jj roll his eyes from behind them.

"okay, save that for the bedroom." jj scowled. deji begrudgingly pulled away and rolled his eyes at his older brother. 

"whatever." he grumbled as he jumped back into his lambo. holly slid in, throwing one more cheeky look at jj before closing the door. jj smirked and turned back into his house. 

"how was last night?"

-

-

-

-

4000 READS WHAT THE-

I NEVER EXPECTED THIS DUMB BOOK TO GET THIS MUCH ATTENTION LOL

so how was this chapter? does deji know about holly and jj? how will holly feel when she sees joe? how will the fight go? when will jj tell simon? why didn't jj want holly telling simon? find out soon 

LOVE YOU ALL XX