Chapter 1 (Pilot)

A/N: your quirk is Venom you can make venom from your palms and make weapons with it, but it takes up almost all of your energy if you use too much and you can pass out.

SLAP! I hit the ground hissing in pain. Katsuki slapped me with his quirk activated. He bares his teeth threateningly "Don't get in my way extra" he spat at me then turned away leaving. Midoriya hurries over offering his hand to me. I gladly accept and he pulls me up hugging me. "I'm so sorry N/N~Chan!" He apologises, I giggle "Izu~Kun you did nothing wrong!" He pulls away from the hug but his hands are on my shoulders. He smiles and grabs my hand "cmon were going to be late!" He leads us to class and we take our seats. "Y/N! HAI" Ochako grins. I rub the back of my neck sheepishly. "Hey.." I glance over to Shouto and see him talking to Momo. She laughs with him... I smile a little and Aizawa walks in.

-timeskip after class-

I walk out and These guys surround me "Hey sugar~!" I look at the guy and raise an eyebrow "hey?" Shouto stares at them (Momo and Shouto are dating rn but they break up ;3) "Want to hang out with us sweetie.. We can show you a good time" oh great they're putting me in an awkward position "No thanks..." He laughs "AWH come on babe~" Shouto walks up "Are they bugging you Y/N?" I nod. "Who are you?" The boy glares. "He's s--" "I'm her boyfriend" I can hear Momo gasp. I turn to see her on the urge of tears. The boy grunts in annoyance and him and his friends leave. "Why..?" I ask. "It was the only to get them away." He said that with Momo there. "S-SHOUTO" she cries "I thought you loved me.," Shouto shocked kisses Momo "No it was just so those guys would leave." She soon understands and leaves. I decide I'm going to my dorm. I wave bye to Shouto and leave. Did he actually mean it...?

Shouto's POV

I think I should hang out with Momo.. She's been really busy lately and barely talks to me. I stand up and head to Momo's Dorm. I hear Momo talking to someone and a guy's voice. I see the door is unlocked. I open he door and see Momo kissing a guy. My eyes widen in shock she notices and looks at me in shock as well "B-Babe I...can explain!" I feel my blood boil "YEAH EXPLAIN THAT YOU'RE EXCHANGING SALIVA WITH ANOTHER GUY" a tear goes down my face, I feel a lump in my throat "We're over" I whisper and leave, I head back to my dorm and start to cry. I see my phone ring and I see its Y/N. I calm down and answer "Hey..Y/N..." I say sniffling "SHOUTO WHAT HAPPENED WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL?" She screams into the phone. I chuckle "No one.. It's fine.. Do you need something?" I ask "Homework...I CANT GET QUESTION 10 RIGHT" She fake cries. "Okay I'm coming." I get up and go to her dorm.

I think I've done enough. Thanks for reading xD

Bye -BakuKun

556 words