Chapter 2 (Feelings?)

Y/N's POV

Was Shouto actually crying? My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.
I answer and it's Shouto. I welcome him inside.

"So question 10 aye?" He sits down on my bed. "Actually....I made that excuse up so you'd come here..." I sheepishly rub the back of my neck. "Oh?" He asks. I sit down next to him. "I saw Momo before with another guy and I—" he cuts me off. "I know... She kissed him" I look at him in disbelief "She...What?" He looks down. "She cheated on me...." I hold his hand "It's not your fault...She's just a Bish with boobs" He laughs... His laugh is just like good old times when we were kids. "Are you holding my hand Y/N..?" My face goes red as a I pull my hand away. "Oh my..! I'm so sorry!" He holds my hand again. "It's okay. I actually enjoy spending time with you." I smile. That's a huge relief. We hear a knock on the door, I get up and open the door. "Momo?" I feel hatred towards her since she hurt Shouto. "Is Shoto here...?" I cross my arms "Yes he is." She sighs. "Can I talk to him...?" I walk out of the room and she backs up. "You made him cry! Made him think bad of himself like he did something wrong!" Her eyes widen in shock since I'm pretty quiet most of the time. "And You know who's fault that is....?" Her lips part to say something but I quickly respond "It's your fault!" She looks at the floor with guilt. "If I were you I'd leave him alone." She begins to walk off "Bai Felicia" I head back inside and Shouto pins me to a wall. "Gah! What the!" He leans in close So his eyes look into mine. "You know...You didn't have to do that" his breath fanning against my skin which makes me shiver. He gives my neck a lick and pulls away. "What was that for?" I whine. He laughs, "To mark you Alpha~"  I look at him shocked and confused. "You're a werewolf?!" He smiles. Well yeah... Soon enough I see two ears and a tail. "Can I touch your ears?!" My eyes sparkle with curiosity. He chuckles. "And why should I give permission for you to do that?" I roll my eyes. "I heard werewolf ears are fluffy so gimme!" He sighs and sits down so I can touch them. "S-So soft!" I fangirl. I pet them for a good few minutes.

-timeskip a couple of hours later-

We're watching a movie when Shouto randomly asks. "Can I stay for the night?" I blush "but there's only one bed—" "We can share can't we?" I nod shyly. I head to the bed and we lay down. It's awkward as fuck but I'm too tired to care honestly. I feel his two strong arms pull me closer till my back is against his chest. I fall asleep in his embrace. And we stay like that until the morning.

Welp.

I'm done

HAHAHAHAH

I'll make another chapter don't worry

6
)
6

531 words