Packing

"Y/n! Stop being so stubborn and listen to me!" Yeonnie sat on my chest and pinned my arms on the floor so I wont hit her. 

I glanced around my room and saw the huge mess we created by arguing and fighting for the pass 2 hours.

 I was surprised Taehyung didn't come up yet and check on us.

"I don't want to wear things like that. I don't want to attract ugly guys." I pouted and tossed her off of me so I can stand. 

"Come on~! It's America.. It'll be hot." She crossed her arms and looked at me.

 "You don't even know where we're flying to." I scoffed and sat in my computer desk fuzzy chair.

 "You never told me! I deserve to know!" She threw herself on my bed and looks at my bathing suits we left there. "Florida... We're flying to Florida."

 She shot up instantly with a wide smile.

"Florida!? Isn't it always hot there!?" She clapped her hands and started throwing all my bathing suits in the suit case that was opened and empty on my bed.

 She ran to my closet and forces it open grabbing all my mini dresses and short sleeve shirts. 

"It is hot there but since you're older you'll have to get a part time job. But~ lucky for you Taehyung oppa handled that and got one ready for you." I smirked devilishly and spun around in my chair as Yeonnie struggled to stuff my clothes in my suit case.

"Yeah yeah I don't care. But we need all your shorts to so where are they?" I pointed to my bottom dresser and that's where she went to. 

She grabbed the shorts that appealed to her and stuffed them in my suit case. "Hey, while you do that I'm going to get some snacks. What do you want to eat?" I asked getting up and walking over to my room door.

"Fruits would be nice." She said as she grabbed all my under wear and tossed it in my suit case.

 "Alright I'll be back in a few." I told her then headed out my room with a positive attitude and a gentle smile that was printed on my face. 

I quietly made my way down the stairs and passed theliving space to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and took out strawberries and pineapples. 

"Y/n?" I turned around and saw Jimin and Jungkook standing by the living room entrance that divide the kitchen and the living room. 

"What do you two want?" I sassed them slightly then went to the cabinet to grab a bowl and fill it with strawberries and the pineapples.

"W-Well we saw you walk in here from the hallways entrance so we wanted to say hi." Jungkooks voice sounded a bit squeaky and the vibe the both of them gave off seemed a bit awkward. 

I automatically knew they were hiding something "What is it? What did you two do? Where's Taehyung oppa?" I raised and eyebrow and crossed my arms. 

"W-What do you m-mean? Nothings wrong everything's all fine and dandy." Jimin tried to at unsuspicious but it really wasn't working, he kind of gave away what they were hiding.

 "Namjoons here isn't he? Why would you try and hide that? I don't care about or for him, from now and on he's completely dead to me." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bowl and walked out the kitchen through the way I came.

Before heading upstairs I stopped and stood quiet to listen to their conversation. 

"Hyung... I guess she really is over you. You really broke her heart and Tae hyungie really did a great job on removing you out her life." Jungkook sounded amused.