King Dakota and Queen Stella Schreave of Illea

Name: Dakota Noah Schreave

Nicknames: Kota

Age: 36

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

FC:

Personality: Back then when Dakota was a teen he used to know as a player and badboy but now he is a happy man with a wonderful wife with Four kids he is quite tough around the edges but kind determined strong will and carefree sometimes he cracks...

Personality: Back then when Dakota was a teen he used to know as a player and badboy but now he is a happy man with a wonderful wife with Four kids he is quite tough around the edges but kind determined strong will and carefree sometimes he cracks jokes with his children.

Backstory: When Dakota first met his wife Queen Stella he fell in love not admitting because once upon a time he doesn't want a Selection and now he have one he also fall in love with Stella and he doesn't regret it during in his Selection his late mother Queen Christina Schreave may she rest in peace died from lung cancer.

Likes: spending time with Stella and the children fashion designing the gardens cracking up jokes dancing.

Dislikes: People who mess with his family rude and disrespectful people trust me Dakota isn't afraid to break someone neck he still hates being a royal but he didn't fight it anymore not back than when he was a Prince.

Strengths: Combat holding conversations determination passion and outspoken.

Weakness: Being seen as weak seeing his family getting 

hurt.

Fears: Losing his wife and family.

Thoughts about the Selection?: Dakota's hate it still but thought it would be a wonderful choice for Oceana and her twin to find love like him and Stella did many years ago.

Deepest secret: Fashion designer and dancer.

Pet: Rockstar his pet snake

Other: None

Password: emmasnowswan thebugboss_ SocialEscape24601