Elimination #1

Princess Oceana Prince Josh and Princess Maya called all of the Selected into the throne room Oceana gasp her hands together nervously sure she is so happy about this part of the Selection but she gotten to know some pretty nice guys and nervous about eliminating some of them she glance at Josh to start announcing his eliminated Selected.

Josh took a deep breath and announced his eliminated Selected, "Lady Miranda you're hereby Eliminated please pack your things your car to the airport well be ready for you tomorrow after breakfast." Josh said sadness in his tone he felt bad but he didn't have any feelings for the girl its cruel to keep her here knowing he doesn't have feelings for her.

Oceana and Maya glance at each other, Maya dare Oceana to announce the Selected they're eliminated Oce gave her a fierce look and grumble she looked up to glance at the Male Selected a fake smile coming to her lips, "Sir Jason you're eliminated that means bye bye same thing as my twin brother say a car well pick you up tomorrow morning please be ready by than." Oceana said sharply not caring if she sounded rude or not and she stump away wanting to escape from this all.

The Eliminated:

Sir Jason belowaveragebooks

Lady Miranda loolivvy

Please rp your reactions down below:)