"Best gifts in my life"

***Hello everyone,I am from Sri Lanka .Since my native tongue is not English there may be some mistakes in my story.Please pardon me about that.

This story is my very first fanfic.It was first published on 2018 and now in 2023 I am read it and feels awkward but since it's my very first ff I am republishing only correcting grammar keeping the raw writing skills I had those days haha hope you will enjoy the story***
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The air was so refreshing and the scenery in front of 'us' made me forget all the stress of the day.I was really struck in a deep thought about how Mother Nature had arranged my life in a totally different path,far from my motherland,living a completely different life I have never even dreamt about.

Suddenly someone splashed water into my face.

"Oh....."

I gasped.I was shocked at once and then saw my cute and adorable little baby boy looking at my face with an apologetic look.I bet no one can ever get over that look,so innocent and lovely at the same time.I got him into my hands and hugged him tightly receiving a warm peck from him on my right cheek. That lovely kiss made me  feel that I am alive. Then I felt like someone else was staring at me jealously to receive a kiss from me as well.The most prettiest little girl in the world in my eyes.I got her to my other side and gave her a warm kiss.And again a large amount of water splashed towards us making us all wet.Yeah how can I forget him "my love" not from another star but from another land;)
Looking gorgeous as always he did. (damn sexy seeing  him in that seeing through wet shirt) and there was not a single difference in his look even after 20 yrs,he still look so young and playful.

            All of us got into the pool and enjoyed splashing water at each other playing volleyball in water.It felt  so refreshing to be in water since the weather was so hot during the summer.We spent a lot of time there and finally got out of water so hardly as those little kiddos were so hard to take out of the pool.Then we went to the restaurant we usually go and had our dinner.

"Happy family of four you guys thought?"

For me, "Yes,it's true"

He's the best present I have ever received in my whole life and those little kiddos are the most valuable gifts he gave me;)
And yes that pretty girl I told you is my lovely daughter who just turned 10 and that little cutie is my lovely son who is still 7 years old.
I know you are not curious about them,you want to know who he is??