|17|-Spilling Secrets

~Ashley's (POV)~

I woke up from the sound of a hair dryer. I sat up rubbing my eyes and looking around. I was in bed with all of my clothes on. I must've been mad tired if I didn't change out of my clothes. I can't even remember how I got up here.

"Hey." Becca said while coming out of the bathroom.

"Hey, by chance do you remember how I got up here because I can't remember anything that happened after I passed out." I said as Becca laughed at me.

"Um yeah, Dean carried you up here and plopped you down on the bed." Becca explained.

"Are you kidding me?" I said as Becca looked over at me in confusion. "He could've hurt his hand even more, he should've woke me up." I said as Becca rolled her eyes.

"He tried to, you weren't having it." Becca said as I got up and grabbed my phone. "What're you doing?" Becca asked.

"I'm gonna text him." I said as Becca shook her head.

"Whatever, I've gotta go. I'll be back by 4 or so." Becca said, I nodded as she left the room.

Hey big guy, what's your room number?

Who's this

I thought big guy would've given it away, it's Ashley .

Oh my bad, 306.

K, I'll be there in a few.

Why?

I can't come see my favorite guys?

That's not what I meant.

I know :) see you later.

I threw my phone down onto the bed and got up to take a quick shower. Once I dried myself off I went over to my suitcase and pulled out a pair of leggings and a t shirt. I threw them on and put on a leather jacket over it and grabbed my black boots before putting them on and heading out the door.

Once I made it to their hotel room I knocked on the door "Hey." I said as Seth opened the door.

"What're you doing here?" Seth asked as I walked into their hotel room.

"I can't just hang out with you guys?" I said sitting down on the couch.

"We aren't doing anything exciting today." Seth said as I shrugged.

"Oh she's here." I looked over to see Dean coming out of the bathroom.

"I've got a bone to pick with you." I said while getting up from the couch.

"What'd I do?" Dean asked as I scoffed.

"You carried me back to my room! That's what! You could've hurt your hand even more!" I said to Dean as he just smiled.

"My hand is absolutely fine." Dean said as I rolled my eyes. "Seriously it is, I just re wrapped it and the scratches are almost gone." Dean explained as I sighed.

"Just wake me up next time, I don't want you hurting yourself." I said as Dean chuckled.

"Whatever kid." Dean said as I smiled.