The Perfect Date

Hails P.O.V.

So Ry is planning the perfect date for Echo, ugh this is so adorable! I'm happy that Echo and I have reunited, Ry really likes Echo, and Echo probably really likes Ry. Then again, why wouldn't she? All the boys are really nice, funny and sorta cute. Besides, Echo and Ry would make an extremely cute couple. Ship name: Recho? Ranelle? Syan? Eyan? Hmmm...I guess Cass and I have got to think about this one together.

END OF P.O.V.

 "Hailey!" Ryan exclaims "You have got to help me! You are a girl" 

"Anddd???" I say

"You know Shanelle! I mean ugh Echo. you have got to help me plan the perfect date. I really like her." Ryan says with real passion. I really like it. He sounds like he isn't just playing this girl. Not just in it for the time-being, seems legit. "Ry, chill bro. Of course Ill help you." I happily say.

"Where do you wanna go? What do you wanna do? Whats gonna happen Ry?" I curiously ask.

I can tell he is nervous, hes doing that thing with his face...that thing..nope? Okay.

"Ry listen to me, I want to help and make this as perfect as it can be, but I don't just want you to show up. You are totally gonna plan this too! Eekkk! I'm so hyped Ry!"

I watch as he nervously nods

"Its going to be perfect."

****

****

Heeeey all my readers! I am soooooo sorry I didnt update and this is short but ive been super annoyed with school and all that. Ill post the next chapter on the weekend or earlier! Love youuuu ! Muahhh,

Kelly <3