🌸Love blossom🌸

Hey friends!!

Come with another part of this story,  Hope you all will like 'Fingerclosed'..

Recap : Swara start trusting Sanskar.

At Maheshwari house ;

•In Swasan Room ;

Swara is putting pihu in cradle after making her sleep,  Just then Sanskar come out from washroom after change into his night dress,    Swara turn and see Sanskar and give smile,  Sanskar see her and smile her back softly,  come near bed,  hold his pillows about to go to couch but feel a strong grip on his wrist and turn and find Swara is holding his wrist,  Sanskar look at her being confused by her act.

Sanskar : what happened Swara? Do you need anything? ( In soft tone,  yet confused tone).

Swara : ( looking here and there finding words to say and said in little hesitate tone) actually Sanskar,  I was saying that,  why are you sleeping on couch,  you can sleep on bed.

Her statement make Sanskar shocked,  he is seeing her with widened eyes and open mouth,  not believing on his ears what he listened just now and ask again to confirm.

Sanskar : what did you said?

Swara : I said,  you can sleep on bed.

Sanskar : (gets happy while listening her but one question arise in his mind and he ask) Are you sure Swara,  I mean are you comfortable?  Don't take any decision just to make me happy,  because I will not like if you will be uncomfortable,  For me your comfort is more important.  ( being concerned while thinking may be Swara is doing this to make him happy and he don't want this).

Sanskar 's statement which showing pure love for her,  touch Swara 's heart,  she is seeing extreme love in Sanskar 's eyes for her and lost in his black and deep eyes which is showing only love and love for her,  Sanskar see her lost and gets confused, Swara come into sense while seeing Sanskar is waving hand in front of her to make her come into sense,  Swara come into sense and move her finger in her hair while trying to control her fast heart beat, Sanskar again ask the same question, Swara smile to him and said.

Swara : ( in soft tone) I am comfortable Sanskar,  I don't have problem because I trust you.

Sanskar smile while listening her and nod yes.

~•~•~••~•~••~•~

Swasan are laying straight on bed,  while maintaining a safe distance,  Sanskar is smiling inside while seeing Swara while stealing glances from her,  Same with Swara,  she also seeing him while stealing glances from him,  Suddenly a thought come in her mind .

Swara : ( call him while poking his shoulder) Sanskar ,  Are you sleeping or awake?

Sanskar smile inside and see her,  Swara see him awake and smile,  Sanskar see her and find a questioned face and ask.

Sanskar : you want to ask something?

Swara look down being hesitate,  not understanding how to ask,  Sanskar see her hesitation and put hand on her hand ask in soft tone.

Sanskar : Swara,  you don't need to hesitate from asking anything,  You can ask anything,  ( Swara smile while listening him,  Sanskar continue) Now say,  what do you want to ask?