❤EPILOGUE

Hey friends!

Come with Epilogue of this TS,  hope you all like ❤❤

In Maheshwari house :

SwaSan are standing with pihu,  all family members are standing in hall.

DP : ( ask in confuse manner) what happened SwaSan,  for what you called us?

Sanskar : ( in firm voice) Bade papa,  me and swara called you to tell you all that we had decided something.

Sujata : ( confused) what chora? ( Son)

Sanskar : ( look at Sujata and all in firm voice ) Mom,  me and Swara decided that we will not stay here,  we decided to leave this house.

All gasp in shock listening Sanskar 's statement.

DP : ( in shock) what are you saying Sanskar?

Sanskar : ( in firm voice) I am saying correct Bade papa,  and we had decided.

Aadrash : ( comes and joint hand being guilty ) Sanskar,  I know you are leaving this house because of parineeta 's bad deeds,  but Sanskar,  I am asking forgiveness on her behalf,  but don't leave this house.

SwaSan stop Aadrash for joining hand .

Swara : ( in polite tone) Bhaiyaa,  we are not angry,  we are not leaving this house in anger.

Sanskar : (with same tone) Yes Bhaiyaa,  we are leaving this house as we didn't find any happiness in this,  we only Suffered, but now it's enough,  we wants to starts a new life in new place,  and please you all support our this decision,  we will come to meet you all,  but let us go ( To SujRam) Mom,  Papa,  Will you accompany us,  as without you both,  we are incomplete.

Sujata smiles and come toward them,  caress their head.

Sujata : ( smiles) you both did correct decision,  Ram ji,  are you agree with Sanskar.

Ram : (come with smile​) yes Sujata,  I am agree with Sanskar,  Where my children are not happy,  I also will not live here,  we are ready to leave with you.

Uttara: ( with smiles) and me too.

SwaSan smiles listening them, DP about to say something but interrupted by Ram.

Ram : ( in firm voice) No bhaisa,  please don't say anything, as we will not stop and don't think we are angry but here my Children's only suffered,  and I can't see them more suffered.

AP : ( to Ragini) Ragini at least you say Swara to stop,  she will accept your talk.

Ragini listen her,  and come toward SwaSan.

Swara : ( in sad tone) Please Ragini,  don't....

Ragini : ( interrupted her while cupping her face) I am not stopping you Swara,  You both did correct decision,  and I'm with you,  I know you both Suffered  so much , I am with you in this decision ( Swara see her emotionally,  hug her,  Ragini hug her in tears,  happy by her decision but feeling sad seeing her sister going far from her).

Laksh : (come toward Sanskar,  emotionally) but that doesn't mean you both will not come to meet us,  you have to meet your lucky,  we both will also come to meet.