Oh boys...

It was just a regular day nothing special. Well depending on your definition of special...

Everyone was lying on the floor of the training room. "Dead... inside and outside.." Pidge mumbled still lying on the hard floor. "Sameee..." Hunk grumbled agreeably. "Ugh." You grumbled as you heard the familiar sounds of two hot headed boys ranting away. It was of course the infamous Keith and Lance.

"I did sooo much better in training than you!" Lance shouted. "No way! You couldn't even defeat the level 1 gladiator!!" Keith screamed in reply. "Oh WHATEVER!" Lance yelled before storming off.

TIME SKIP.....

It was later in the day during dinner. Everyone was seated at the large table picking away at the alien creation presented in front of them. "Soo... ummm." Pidge tried to break the awkward silence that draped over the heads of the paladins and of course the two alteans. "Good job during training guys." Shiro stated trying to be supportive and motivational. Let's just say he had good intentions...

Dinner had been awkward but after a long day you needed sleep so that's what you planned to do.

You changed into your purple cotton PJ's which were  scattered with purple lions. "Time for sleep." You mumbled to your self. You jumped in bed and instantly your mind crept into dreamland. 

ABOUT 2 HOURS LATER...

It was late at night, like really late around 12:00am which annoyed you what (More like who?? *Wiggles eyebrows*) could be making such a racket at this time of the morning?

You throw the covers off of your sleep deprived body and make the slow, mainly agonising walk to your bedroom door. You hear voices outside having a quiet argument. You instantly recognise their voices. Keith and Lance. You sigh before raising your hand to the scanner to open the door, but you hesitate and only one thought comes to mind. Blackmail. 

A smirk crosses your lips as you listen to the conversation. Their words were muffled threw the door but you heard enough to be able to use this to your advantage. You make your way back into the bed before sighing and chuckling to yourself, "Oh boys..."