Clothing is not necessary...

I'm pushed against the wall. Keith's lips attacking the sensitive skin on my neck. Lance is kissing me with his hands running along my body, touching places they shouldn't be... "You know..." Lance mumbles while he continues to kiss me, "Clothing is not necessary..." He has his classic 'you know i'm right' smirk plastered across his face. 

Keith's hands roam downwards to where my robe ties up, "You know he's right," he undoes the bow holding my robe up. The robe falls down onto the floor revealing my F/c lacy bra and matching panties. Considering the two males faces they were a bit surprised. "What? Did you just think I would be naked underneath?" The two boys chuckle and strip themselves of their own clothing revealing two very large tents in their underwear. I chuckle as I fall onto the bed as the two males hover above me. "Well?" I raise an eyebrow, the two boys just laugh as they go back to kissing me. 

Lance's nimble fingers wander to my bra strap. After a bit of trouble he manages to undo the contraption revealing my B/s breasts. Lance once again has his classic smirk and attacks the hardened bud. Keith, while still kissing me reaches down and removes my panties and throws them somewhere across the room to be found in the morning. We break for air from the intense kissing. Keith kisses downwards until he reaches my soaking core. He starts licking and sucking creating a pleasurable feeling racing through my body. Moaning can be heard from miles away and I knew for a fact people where going to find out about this little scenario.

After a while of teasing and hand jobs, the boys eventually start the process of pounding into me. "Ohh, that feels soo good..." I mumble as I throw my head backwards, who knew two dicks pounding into a person could feel so good? "Your...so tight!" Lance huffs as he continues his job. 

"Ahhhh... I'm so cl-lose" I moaned in pleasure while throwing my head back. The boys where panting and I could tell they were close as well.

After a long fucking session the two boys pull out while puffing and flop down next to me on the bed. A few sighs and small words are exchanged before we all fall into a deep sleep. 

I guess Lance was right, clothing is definitely not necessary...