New job

We finish our work out then me and Jessica go to the mall again. I'm pretty sure these girls know this place inside and out. "Alright so first day you need something casual." She says searching through the racks. I sit down and wait for her to find me a outfit. "Try this on. She likes to see cute girls wear stuff like this." She says handing me a outfit.

" She says handing me a outfit

"Alright if you say so." I say. I go and try it on then come out to show her. "Perfect!" Now let's get going." She says.

...

We get to the bar she wasn't kidding about fancy. She basically drags me to the bar. "Hello~ boss." She says. "Hey." The tall hour glass figured woman says writing in a notebook. "I have a new person who would like to work for you." She says. She looks up at her then at me. She comes from behind the bar.

She's pretty and covered in beautiful tattoos. She also kinda scares me. Not terrified scared but just a little. She circles me like a shark. She looks me up and down. "She's cute I like her." She says. "What?" I say blushing a bit.

"Boss has this super power where she can judge a persons character by looking at them." Jessica says. "I had no choice with the last one we were short handed. You though you look promising." The woman says. "Thank you, I like your tattoos." I say. "Thanks you should get one. You start tomorrow. Jessica can show you the works today. Call me Boss." She says. "Ooo you do need a tattoo. We all have one." She says. "What?! Oh no no I couldn't do that." I say. "And why not?" Boss ask.

"It's just something I wouldn't normally do. I've never thought of getting one or what I'd even get." I say. "Well if you try it you might like it." She says. "She's a bit old fashion Boss." Jessica says. "We'll have to change that." She says. "Why?" I ask. "You're like what in your early twenties. You need to live a little. Look would you rather say. I was a perfect housewife and played by the rules. Or would you rather say. I was crazy in my twenties. I got a tattoos worked at a bar and partied all the time. I lived the life of a true bad ass." Boss says. "Well it does sound fun." I say. "Then lets do it after work." She says. I hope she means get a tattoo.

...

"You're a fast learner." Boss says putting on her leather jacket. "Yeah my parents were friendly to the entire neighborhood. So they use to have a lot of parties. I learned a few things as I got older." I say. "Well as soon as you get your smokin bod. You should show a bit more skin." She says. "I'm not sure about that I'm only willing to go a quarter thigh." I say. "You do have nice legs though." Jessica says. "Alright here are the directions to the place we'll meet you there." Boss says. "Ok I'll see you there." I say.

...

I get there and the place looks scary on the inside. This is definitely not my scene. "What's up this is our artist he'll be taking care of you." Jessica says. "Hi." I say. "Hey." He says. "She's new to this. So if you can tell by looking at her she's cute and gentle so where's your book for that one." Boss says. He pulls out a thick book and hands it to me.

"Any of these should work." He says. I take it and look through it. "They're all so beautiful." I say. "Thanks." He says prepping his gun. I see a cherry blossom. It shouldn't hurt for that long. It's cute and small.

"I'd like this one just above the front of my wrist please." I say. He looks at it. "Alright." He says and goes to draw it out. "Are you nervous?" Boss asks. "A little it is permanent and painful." I say. "Don't worry it'll go numb after awhile." She says. "Oh well okay." I say. That doesn't help. "Alright all done you can sit down now." He says. I sit down in the chair.

TBC...