Ice cream

...

I get ready for me and Boss's date. I wonder what her real name is? Maybe she just likes keeping it a secret to be more professional. She may not like it too. I look at my hair. Maybe I should wear it up. She did say it'd be active.

I still want to look nice though. I go through my closet. I feel like I'm forgetting something. Like I was suppose to do something. I look through my phone and stop at John's number. I completely forgot about meeting him the other day. Okay just text him about it and nothing more.

"Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday schedule was packed I'll for sure be able to see you Tuesday." I text then put it on my bed. I get the outfit that seemed cute and suitable.

 I get the outfit that seemed cute and suitable

Tomorrow is going to be great. Just relax and everything will be fine. I get ready for bed.

...

I get up refreshed and ready for whatever comes my way. That body pillow Boss gave me is a big help. Now its time to get ready.

...

I fix my hair so it looks nice and put makeup on. "Somebody seems awful excited this morning." Jessica say in the restroom doorway. "I may be a bit excited. I'm happy this feels nice." I say then put lip gloss on. "Good you deserve happiness. Everything will work out and hopefully you'll see what you're really into." She says. "It's just a first date Jessica a test run." I say. "Mmkay whatever you say. You can deny everything but the truth will be revealed some day." She says. I just roll my eyes. There's a knock at the door. She smirks and goes to the door. It was boss she looked very nice.

 It was boss she looked very nice

"Hey." I say. "Hi." She says. "Hey~" Jessica says. "Hi Jessica." She says. "Ready to go?" Boss says. "Mhm." She says. "Have fun~." Jessica says as I walk out.

She shuts the door. "You look nice." I say. "So do you." She says. "I thought we were doing something active though." I say. "I'm use to wearing heels all the time. It doesn't really bother me anymore." She says. "Oh, so what are we doing then?" I ask. We get to a motorcycle and she hands me a helmet.

"What?" I ask. "Come on safety first." She says. "You want me...to get on a motorcycle?" I ask. "Yeah that is how we're gonna get around on our date." She says. I hesitate and take it. She opens the little trunk I think and puts her bag in. "So where are we going?" I ask.

"We are going to go eat then it's a secret." She says. I'm starting to get tired of this secrecy.

Time skip

After we eat we go to the movies then we went to get ice cream at the mall. "I think I haven't had a date like this in awhile." I say. "Really?" She asks. "Yeah I had to of been maybe seventeen." I say. "So is that a good thing?" She asks. "Yes." I say. "So this is the Cassandra." I hear.

I look to the voice. It was a woman who seemed to be happy. "Am I suppose to know you?" I say. "Well I'm glad you asked. I'm Heather John's girlfriend." She says with a smirk. My heart felt a little broken. John stooped so low. This woman seemed to be a little obnoxious. "Cassandra." I hear in a concerned sad voice. It was John walking this way. "John." I say.

TBC...