Part 2

I started to feel a sharp pain in my neck. I must've slept wrong. Stretching I tried to get into a better position. Feeling a shiver throughout my body I reached for my blanket. Sighing when I couldn't feel it, I blindly searched around for it. What the hell? In my hands I could feel dirt and twigs. Snapping to attention I bolt up and open my eyes. I tried to adjust to the darkness with only the moon above me illuminating my surroundings. Wait, what? What's going on? Where the hell am I? Okay now I'm awake. I stand up and start to hyperventilate. All I see is trees. How did I end up in the woods? Okay y/n calm down, just breathe. In, out, in and out. Last thing I remember is falling asleep on my couch. Maybe I sleepwalked ... but I've never done that before. Spinning around I run my hands through my hair and wipe my sweaty hands down my sleep shorts and loose long sleeve top which is of course covered in dirt. You're okay, it's okay, everything is gonna be fine. I just need to find someone or a road and it's gonna be okay.

What was that? Hearing a twig snap and a dragging sound to my left that's all the motivation I need to run. I've seen a lot of scary movies and supernatural, I am definitely not sticking around to find out what that was.
Swinging my arms and pumping my legs as fast as they can go, I try to calm my thoughts and erratic breathing. The last thing I need right now is a panic attack and passing out in the middle of nowhere. Trees blur by and with only the moon above me providing light I can't tell what's out here or where I'm going. I keep running till I can't anymore. Slowing down to a jog I soon come across a road. Oh thank god. A road. I hear the rumble of an engine and see the distant lights of a car. In my panic I run out onto the road in front of the oncoming car. The screech of the tyres combined with the sound of my pounding heart in my ears is deafening. The car comes to a stop just in front of me. Wait a second, I know this car. I was just looking at this car last night... on tv. I try to calm my breathing and pounding heart. Even though it's the middle of the night I would know those silhouettes and that car anywhere. The last thing I hear is myself saying "Sam? Dean?" then the world around me starts to spin and blur until everything turns black.