Part 3

Ugh my head is pounding. Shit I gotta get up for work, I'm pretty sure I start at 10. Wait, a minute...it all starts to come back to me. The waking up in the woods. The running. The car. No, no just any car. It was the impala. I need to get up, I need to know what the hell is going on. Slowly waking up, I could hear distant voices.
"She said our names, how would she know our names?" one voice says but they're too far away to figure out who.
"I know she came running in front of baby like some lunatic out of the woods. We don't know who she is or what she was doing out there."
Did I really look like a lunatic? Okay that's enough. Opening my eyes and sitting up, I take in my surroundings. I'm laying on a double bed facing the half open door with bed side tables one each side of me. A basic room nothing that stands out, or a window. Sighing, I try to collect my thoughts no longing hearing the whispering voices.

"Dean no one else would know those names. Did you see her face? She was scared out of her mind."

"I don't know, but I'm not ruling anything out just yet. " Sam gave his brother the puppy dog look.

"Fine" dean said. "Lets see what she has to say for herself."

The heavy footsteps leading towards the room makes me suck in a sharp breath.
In all my life I never expected to see Jensen Ackles and Jarad Padalecki. No way was I that lucky. I guess it's my lucky day though or this is some weird prank because here I am looking up (literally) at both of them. "Hi" my voice sounded a lot higher than I expected. I cleared my throat, "Hello... um nice to meet you guys" they both said nothing. "Not to be rude but where am I and how did I get here ?".
Jensen and Jarad exchanged looks looking as though having a secret conversation. They continue to just look at me, staring me down.
"You are Jensen and Jarad right? Look I'm a really big fan of the show but isn't kidnapping a bit illegal..? Seriously say something."

"You've gotta me kidding me" Jensen mumbles underneath his breathe but I managed to hear.
"Excuse me?" This is so confusing.
"Look, my name is Sam Winchester and this is my brother Dean. You called us Jarad and Jensen right?" All I could do is nod. "Right. Let me guess, you think we're actors? That we are on the set or something?" I nod not sure where he's going with this. It must be some prank on a fan or something. Right?
"Whoever you are, we aren't those actors alright. I am Dean and that's Sam." Jensen/Dean speaks up sounding annoyed.

Oh.My.GOD. This isn't real. This is a joke. Some really messed up joke. Or or maybe I'm dreaming or I'm in coma. Or I've finally lost my mind. Yeah yeah that's more believable. Jensen/Dean clears his throat. Oh crap I just said all that out loud.
"Guys I .. shit I need some air." I jump out of the bed and run out of the room not hearing what they were saying. Reaching the hallway not sure which way to go I run left. I somehow reach the library. Shit this isn't some set, this is real. That was Sam and Dean.
Catching sight of the stairs and I run up reaching the world outside. I take deep breaths and try to slow my heart rate down. Y/n calm down, we can figure this out. Find some answers and somehow figure out what the hell is going on.