3 ➵ real life

She smiled down at her phone as she read the comments from the Avengers cast, Sebastian Stan was the one to catch her eye

She smiled down at her phone as she read the comments from the Avengers cast, Sebastian Stan was the one to catch her eye. She's always been a Bucky girl and can't believe she's been given this opportunity to actually work on the cast doing what she's good at and loves, as well as get to know all of them. 

Olivia grabbed her coat and her make-up case and left her house. Olivia is British but she lives in New York and has done for the past 4 years.  She wanted to pursue her make-up career as best she can and felt that the United States was the best chance she could take! So, she packed up and left South Shields. 

A perfectly manicured hand stuck out above the blondes hair so she could grab the attention of a cab. After a few minutes of trying, she still hadn't succeeded. Throwing her hand down with a huff Olivia put down her case and shook her other hand back to life. Great! The pale girl thought. Going to be late on my first day-

"Hey, aren't you the new make-up artist." 

Olivia spun round instantly and came face to face with a tall blue eyed man. After a few seconds she recognised this man to be Chris Evans.

"Um, yeah hi!" She replied a little embarrassed she had been staring at him and not answered his question.

"Want a lift? Can't have you being late?" Chris gave Olivia a friendly smile and the blonde beauty had nodded in response.

"That would be helpful."

After a 15 minute drive to the set, Olivia got out of the smart car that Chris drove and walked over to the truck to receive her make up case. Olivia wasn't really sure on how she would open the truck as she was clueless and Chris had started a coversation with a crew member, but someone had come to her rescue.

"Hey, you need a little help?"

Olivia looked to her right and saw head of brown hair leaning in front of her to open the truck.

"There we go." He said and smiled at the small blonde. "Sebastian!"

Sebastian had stuck his hand out in front of him for Olivia to shake and she did.

"Olivia!"

The romanian actor sent the british artist a warm smile before pulling her make up case out of Chris' car and to floor in front of her, so she could take it.

Olivia watched as Sebastian walled away in the same direction Chris went, so she assumed that was the way she was supposed to go.

Olivia couldn't stop thinking about the way Sebastian's hand felt in hers, like it had fitted perfectly! The warmth, the texture of his skin and firm grip of his hold. She wondered if she'd ever get to feel it again.

"Right, last one." Olivia says as Sebastian sits in her chair. "How we feeling today?"

"I feel good. Great actually!" Sebastian said with a chuckle. Olivia breathed a laugh and began to work her magic on Sebastian's face.

After a good half an hour, Olivia had finished Sebastian's make up and she looked at his face to see if she needed to correct anything and saw the brunette man in front of her was staring.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked with a small smile. Sebastian shrugged and bit his lip.

"Because you're beautiful."

-C.xo