Date?

Wonyoung was not an ordinary girl. She was far from it. She was immensely talented in both singing and dancing. She often wowed our trainers with her soothing voice and powerful dancing. At vocal training today, she was no different, leaving us in awe with her rendition of Taeyeons <I>. She even pulled of the rap parts perfectly and everyone was mesmerised.

"Wow Wonyoung, that was incredible! You must have practiced long and hard. Good job!" The trainers didn't hide their delight towards Wonyoung. Sometimes I wonder how she hasn't debuted yet. Maybe it was just that she was too young.

Wonyoung, still emotional over her breakup, just nodded and went back to sit down with the rest of us trainees as the next trainee, went up to perform his song of choice. "Wonyoung that was amazing." I whispered in her ear. She looked at me and mouthed the word thanks, before looking back down at the ground. I felt for her, seeing how sad she was and all the douchebags she's had to deal with.

When I got back home after training, I received a text from Wonyoung: You want to hang out tomorrow?

Me: Uhh yeah sure. Just the two of us? Was this her asking me out on a date? Many thoughts raced through my head at Wonyoung's sudden suggestion.

Wonyoung: Yeah. We haven't hang out for a while now and your company would be appreciated in this tough time for me. This was unlike her. She loved finding solace by herself so I found it odd that she wanted to hang out with me. 

Me: So where do you want to hang out? I was really excited at this point but did my best to suppress a smile.

Wonyoung: Hmm. Maybe somewhere a little more private? How about we go catch a late movie and go walk around Han river afterwards? At this point, a smile was etched across my face as I was almost certain this was a date of some sort.

Me: Ok sure! Let's catch the screening of crazy rich asians at 9.30pm. Me and Wonyoung have pretty lenient parents and they did not mind us staying out late as Long as they knew who we were with and that we told them beforehand.

Wonyoung: Ok. See you! ^-^ I was so excited. I quickly texted Yujin about this and she replied.

Yujin: Wow! It does seem like a date setup. Well she loves roses so maybe you could prepare some. Oh! And chocolates. She loves chocolates.

Me: Yup. I'm going to go find an outfit now. Wish me luck!

Yujin: Good luck! Haha. I couldn't wait for tomorrow and quickly put together my bet looking outfit. I also planned time tomorrow to go get her some gifts. Tomorrow is going to be awesome...