chapter one;

I have no idea how this is gonna go. I guess we'll see. I've published like three new books, I need to stop 😂 Anygay, let's start.

•~•~••~•~•

Jungkook sighed as he gripped the steering wheel. He was delivering his last pizza for the night. Exhausted couldn't even begin to describe how he felt.

The GPS that he was surprised his boss had paid for, signaled that he was about to arrive at his destination.

He pulled into the driveway of a medium sized house and noticed how well kept the front yard was. There were vibrant flower baskets everywhere, being swayed by the wind as if waving hello.

The thing that really caught his attention as he walked up the steps with the pizza box, was all the toys sitting upside down under one of the benches.

The owner of this house must have kids or something, Jungkook thought as he knocked on the door a few times.

No one answered.

He knocked louder, "Hello?! Pizza delivery!" He yelled, hoping someone would hear him.

Suddenly the door was thrown open and a boy about his age was standing there... with a pacifier in his mouth?

"Uhm- did you order a pizza?"

The boy nodded his head and his pacifier fell out.

Without even thinking, Jungkook reached down to pick it up, accidentally touching the part that was in the boy's mouth.

Gross, he thought as he handed it back and the boy went to put it right back in his mouth.

"Hey, wait! Don't put that back in your mouth!" Jungkook grabbed the boy's wrist before he could put the germ infested object in his mouth. "It's been on the ground and I accidentally touched it, so it's dirty."

The boy just looked up at him with big doe eyes and a small pout, offended that he would say such a thing about his passie.

"A- are you a little?" Jungkook asked curiously, one of his friends was dating a little.

The boy nodded and the younger let go of his wrist. "I've heard about littles before. Good for you. So... are you going to pay for the pizza?"

The boy grabbed Jungkook's arm and pulled him inside, almost making him drop the pizza. Normally, he wouldn't be strong enough to do that, but he caught the younger off guard.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" Jungkook objected, stepping back towards the door.

"Nu! Stay and play with Tae!" The boy stomped his foot and crossed his arms.

"Tae? Is that your name?" Jungkook asked and the older nodded. "Well, Tae I'm sorry, but I'm working right now so if I don't get back soon my boss will be upset with me."

"You'll get in trouble?" Taehyung's eyes widened as the question left his lips.

"Yep. I'll be in big trouble and might lose my job." Jungkook said slowly, exaggerating his words to make it sound like a really bad thing.

Taehyung gasped, "No... that would be teffible." Jungkook nodded, trying not to smile at the boy's bad pronunciation.

"Okay, you can go." Taehyung said with a small frown, handing the younger money for the pizza. "Thank you, Tae." Jungkook smiled and ruffled the boy's hair before walking towards the door.

"Wait!" Taehyung called out, causing the younger to stop at the door. The boy put the pizza box down and walked over to his living room table. He picked up his phone before bringing it to Jungkook.

He handed it to the younger without saying anything.

"You want me to put my number in?" Jungkook questioned with an amused smirk.

Taehyung nodded, barely paying attention as he was studying his pacifier, trying to figure out what was so 'dirty' about it.

"Here you go, Tae." Jungkook handed him his phone back after inserting his number.

Taehyung smiled happily, showing a huge grin. "Bye, bye."

The younger smiled, thinking the boy was adorable. He waved at the little before opening the door and shutting it behind him.

Taehyung looked down at his phone, seeing the new contact labeled 'Kookie'.

He planned on texting him right away, after he washed his pacifier of course.

____

Hopefully you guys will like this story. I've been wanting to write one like this for a little while now. So, enjoyyyy 🙂💕