chapter three;

I may not be updating much right now because Wattpad is acting up

____

Jungkook had just arrived at Taehyung's house and he was fidgeting nervously. Would he be good at taking care of a little?

The neck of his shirt was starting to feel a little tight so he reached up and pulled it back a bit. Normally he wouldn't do something like this, but Tae was so adorable. It couldn't hurt anything to see how it goes, right?

He was about to knock on the door when it opened, revealing a very excited looking Tae.

"Kookie!!!" He exclaimed, pulling Jungkook into the house and a hug.

The younger was shocked at first, but he slowly lifted his arms and hugged the little back. "Hey, Tae. Do you have some plans for us today?"

"I made us some snacks! We can tell each other things like our favorite color." The little grinned, happy with his idea.

"Okay, sounds—" Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung grabbing his arm and pulling him into the living room.

The older sat him down on the couch and sat next to him closely, his knees on Jungkook's thighs.

Jungkook sat stiffly, not knowing what to do, so he just smiled at the little. "So, Tae, what is your favorite color?"

Taehyung smiled brightly, "Blueyellowpinkpurple."

Jungkook chuckled, "I like those too."

"Really?" Taehyung looked shocked, mouth agape and the younger nodded.

"My turn!" The little grinned, cheekily. "What's your favorite kink?"

Jungkook pulled his head back and coughed, "What?" He furrowed his brows, confused.

"My friend told me that kinks are types of candy," Taehyung explained in a matter of fact voice.

The younger didn't know what to say so he just said, "I like pocky, if that counts."

Taehyung gasped and nodded his head, "I like it too! It counts because I say so." He said, pointing at himself.

Jungkook chuckled and sat up a bit, getting more comfortable. "What's your favorite movie?"

The older clapped his hands together and got up, waddling over to his movies. He picked one up and brought it back over to the younger, kneeling in front of him. "This one!"

Jungkook looked at the title and it said, Kiki's Delivery Service. "It looks cute. I've never seen it."

Taehyung gasped and jumped up, "We can watch it!" He then put the movie behind his back and focused his gaze on the floor, "I mean if you want to."

Jungkook smiled at the boy, "I'd love to." This caused the little to grin like a child at an ice cream shop. He quickly ran over to put the movie in before walking back to the couch.

He looked at Jungkook's lap, but quickly looked away.

He might be weirded out if I sit in his lap. I don't wanna scare him away, Taehyung thought as he chose to sit next to the younger instead. He made sure to sit close to him though, their thighs touching and sharing warmth.

Taehyung's glances didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook, who decided to ease the boy's mind. "Tae, you can lay your head on my lap, if you want."

The older's eyes widened and he looked up at him with doe eyes, "Really?"

"Yeah, I'm sure you'll be more comfortable." Jungkook didn't have to tell him twice. A smile formed on the little's face and he quickly laid his head on the younger's thighs.

Jungkook immediately lifted his hand and ran it through Taehyung's baby soft hair. He didn't know why he did it, it just came naturally.

The movie seemed really good, but the younger was too busy focusing on the little laying on his lap. He would laugh lowly whenever Taehyung giggled at something on the screen.

A few minutes later, Jungkook wasn't hearing any more giggles so he looked down and saw the older's eyes closed. His bangs were starting to fall over his eyes so Jungkook gently pushed them away, smiling at how adorable the sleeping boy looked.

"K-kookie," The younger barely heard the little's whisper. "I want my passie."

"Okay, I'll get it. Where is it?"

The older looked like he was thinking, "Uhm... I think.." Suddenly his eyes lit up. "The kitchen table!"

Jungkook went to get it and when he came back Taehyung was in nothing but his cartoon undies.

"Kookie, can you lay with me until I fall asleep?" The little asked as he rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand and yawned.

Jungkook knew he needed to go home but he couldn't say no to the boy, "Sure. Where's your room?" he asked, planning to leave as soon as the older fell asleep.

Taehyung waddled over and grabbed his pacifier and the younger's hand, pulling him down a hall and taking a left turn.

They walked into a room and Jungkook noticed all the stuffed animals and coloring books. There was a dinosaur bean bag chair and pictures of animals on the walls. The bed had baby blue dinosaurs on the sheets.

Taehyung pulled him over to the bed and only let go to jump into the blankets. Jungkook sat down on the edge, feeling a bit awkward. He usually took his shirt and pants off to sleep but he didn't plan on doing that right then.

The older reached out to grab Jungkook's hand, taking the pacifier out of his mouth for a moment. "Kookie, are you going to lay down?"

The younger nodded and laid down next to him, pulling the covers over them. Taehyung immediately snuggled into Jungkook's chest, loving the warmth. Jungkook would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it too.

He would also be lying if he said he didn't accidentally fall asleep next to the cute boy.

____

I hate when ppl stare even tho i do it too bc i'm nosy 😂