What Happened?

The bright morning sun rose lighting up every little part of Fabletown. The sun shone through the sheriffs dusty little window, lighting up all the evidence of the previous night. Broken, empty bottles and empty glasses under the table, clothes scattered on the ground and in the corner on the little blue sofa Bigby and Snow wrapped in each other's arms.

Snows eyes woke slowly and she felt a pounding pain in her head. She felt dizzy and her mind was a blur.

"What happened last night?" she kept asking herself. She could feel something wrapped around her. She fully opened her eyes and she widened them in surprise. Bigby in only his boxers and his tie loosely hanging around his neck with his arms enveloped around her body. She noticed she was in only her panties and their clothes were scattered around the room.

"Did I sleep with Bigby!?" Bigby was mumbling in his sleep and hugging her tightly. "he looks so cute and peaceful when he sleeps...WAIT where'd that come from! I've got to wake him and find out what the hell happened last night"

She began to poke him but he only hugged her tighter. "God Bigby your going to squish me if you hug me and tighter!" How do you wake a hungover lazy ass wolf?

"Bigby. BIGBY WAKE UP!"

Bigby began to twist and turn until his eyes finally opened and met Snows shocked gaze. "Snow..ugh, is that you?" Bigby mumbled out.

"Yes Bigby! Now that your awake can you please enlighten me on what the hell happened last night"

Bigby released Snow out of his grasp. Snow got off of Bigbys lap and stood up. She quickly grabbed her clothes and covered herself up. Bigby stumbled to his feet and fell off the chair. Snow just quietly giggled to herself.

"Oww... My head is ringing...ahh" Bigby cried out massaging his head and covering his ears.

"That makes two of us" Snow mumbled under her breath. "Bigby can you tell me what happened last night. Did... We?"

"Uhhhhh.... I remember we had drinks...apparently a lot, and we played a... Umm, what's it called?... A drinking game"

"What kind of... Drinking game?"

"I'm not sure...I think we had to say something about the other person and if it was true the other person had to, uh... Strip" Bigby mumbled the last word.

"Strip? Oh god bigby! what were we at... God, what were we thinking!"

"I think you wanted me out of pants if I remember..." Bigby said with a smirk on his face looking at Snow.

"Snow turned around looking at Bigby with a shocked look on her face, "I what!? Bigby your joking!" Snow said trying not to smile at Bigbys wide smile on his face.

"Wait, wait then why were we asleep in each other's arms on your chair then?"

"I dunno Snow but you looked nice and snug in my arms" Bigby said shooting her a sweet smile that made Snow melt inside.

"God why does he do this.. I probably slept with Bigby! Whats wrong with me? Well maybe it's not that bad... I wish I could remember... Wait Snow snap out of it"

"Bigby, stop" Snow said smiling and feeling her cheeks heat up

Bigby just chuckled at her and went looking for his pants. "aww great"

"What's wrong?"

"Look at the mess. There's glass and alcohol everywhere!"

"This place was always in a wreck"

Bigby just shot her a stare.

"No offence bigby..." she said giggling.

"None taking... I guess you have a point though"

"Let's just get dressed and try clean this place up okay?"

"Umm... Yea, okay Snow thanks"

"No problem Bigby"

They both got dressed and got to work cleaning up the glass and alcohol from last night. Snow and Bigbys minds wanted to just see what exactly happened last night. All that was going through Snows mind was if she had slept with the sheriff?
"Did we. Or did we just fall asleep together on the chair?"

When they had cleaned up the evidence they both left the apartment and quietly walked to the elevator both trying to remember any little detail of what happened.

____________________

Sorry this was a little short..

Hope you guys are enjoying this story and comment and let me know what you guys think 😄

Thank you so much for reading love you guys!!!! mwahh

Until the next one stay awesome!!! ✌️