Dont Worry About Me

Snows P.O.V

We got into Bluebeards car and quickly drove away from the station. The journey back was quiet and I decided I should break this never ending silence.

"You wouldn't mind explaining what happened back there? how'd you even know I was there in the first place?"

"Your welcome by the way" he said his eyes still focused on the road.

"Well Snow, I hadn't seen you in the office last night so I checked the mirror and low and behold there's Snow White getting into the back of a mundy police car!" he laughed looking over at me, "so I got a memory wipe spell from Greenleaf and went to the station to get you. Because I knew it would be the same scenario we had with Bigby. "

"Oh...I see. Thanks" I said looking out the window.

"What happened to your dog?" he chuckled looking over at me again.

"He's...He's in hospital" I sighed imagining how he must feel right now, or has he awoken yet, shouting at everyone for him to leave. Probably doing the last one.

"What happened to him this time? get shot again?" Bluebeard mocked finding it hilarious.

"It's not funny Bluebeard!" I snapped back at him crossing my arms.

"Well then enlighten me Miss White"

"Car crash...."

"Car crash? Sure the old dog can't even drive!"

"No, he was crushed between a car and a wall..." she sighed trying not to cry.

"He what? How-what!" Bluebeard asked unable to find his words. "I guess you want to see him?" He asked me raising an eyebrow and smirking.

"Well...I umm.."

"Snow, I'm not stupid you know. I know you have feelings for the dog throwing him an occasional biscuit now and then" he winked at me as my eyes widened, "excuse me?"

"Believe me Snow everyone in the Woodlands knows you and him are pretty close. I saw you two kissing outside the elevator not long back" he laughed stopping the car at a red light.

My cheeks were now burning with embarrassment and I couldn't respond to his sentence.

"I rest my case" he smirked noticing my face going red.

We didn't speak another word until the car reached a stop outside the hospital. We got out and rushed inside.

-End of P.O.V-

Snow ran straight up to the front desk as Bluebeard walked behind her, smirking at her.

"Excuse me!" she tried calling one of the doctors at the front desk.

She then saw Swineheart walking down the hallway his eyes glued to a file resting in his hands.

"SWINEHEART!" she shouted at him making him drop the file.

He saw Snow walking toward him as he picked up the file bracing himself for the endless questions about the only person she cared about in the entire hospital. Bigby.

"Hello Miss White"

"Hello. Is Bigby here? She eagerly asked

"Yes but he's resting at the moment but I'm bus-"

"Can I see him?"

Swineheart let out a sigh as he nodded Snow to follow him down the long hallway. Bluebeard decided to come along following them.

They reached the room Bigby was in and Snows eyes widened when she saw him, letting out a sorrowful sigh.

He lay in the bed with cuts and bruises throughout his body with both legs resting inside a white cast.

"I may as well have been talking to a wall but I do recall telling him to not get into any more altercations" Swineheart sighed annoyed looking down at Bigby.

"There's no point telling him doctor, the dog will never obey his commands" Bluebeard joked walking into the room.

"Bluebeard can you please stop with the stupid jokes" Snow warned narrowing her eyes at him.

He just smirked sitting down in the chair next to him.

"How bad is it?" She asked turning to face Swineheart.

"Well I'll say it again, he's extremely lucky to be alive. He lost a lot of blood but he should be fine"

"Thank god" Snow said letting out a sigh if relief.

She sat next to him holding his hand in hers, squeezing it tightly.

Swineheart and Bluebeard shot each other a stare, Bluebeard smirking again of course.

"As I tried to say earlier I'm busy at the moment so I have to get going" Swineheart said leaving the room.

"I'll leave you two little kids alone" Bluebeard chuckled walking out the door and closing it behind him.

"What an ass" Snow mumbled under her breath.

"I-*cough* kno-*cough* right..." Bigby mumbled slowly opening his eyes to meet Snows shocked gaze.

"BIGBY!"

"Ughh...you didn't, aghh..really think I was gone this *cough* time? Did you?" He chuckled slowly sitting up.

"Well you kind of scared the hell out of me you know" she whispered to him looking at the floor.

"What do I always tell you Snow. Don't worry about me"

"How can I not worry about you when you get into these type of situations!" she complained pointing to his entire body.

"I'll be up and going in no time Snow, I heal quick you know" He smirked looking down at her hand hugged in his.

"Oh sorry I-"

He cut her off lifting her hand and kissing it, "I'd never leave you Snow"

_____________________

Another chapter for guys!!

Hope you liked it!

Thanx for reading as always and until the next one STAY AWESOME!! ✌️