See You Soon

Sexual Content

Jeffrey took his time making Kai feel absolutely amazing. After stripping the both of them naked he lay her down on her bed, paying attention to every inch of her body, teasing her in ways she didn't even know was possible. The way his fingers gently danced over her most sensitive area had her body shaking with anticipation and need. "Jeff... please" she whispered in a breathy moan.

"I love hearing my name pass those beautiful lips" he grinned. "I wanna hear you scream it" he smiled devilishly before bringing his mouth down on her already sensitive clit.  The way his tongue flicked over her had her back arching up off the bed in pleasure.

"Oh god Jeff" she moaned,  making his rock hard member twitch with excitement.

Sliding a finger through her folds he grinned against her when he found she was already dripping wet for him. "Mmm Darlin... you're soaked".

"Please Jeff I need you" Kai panted.

As he slipped a finger into her tight pussy she let out a gasp of pleasure, enjoying the way he hit just the right spot. He could feel her begin to tighten as he added another finger, curling them delightfully inside of her. Her body began to quiver and he knew she was getting close. With her head thrown back she clutched at the sheets, her breathing coming out in erratic pants. "Come for me Kai" he whispered in his low tone before returning his mouth to her click, liking and sucking on the sensitive bundle of nerves. That was enough to send her over the edge.

"Jeffrey! Oh shit... Jeff" she screamed as she rode out her intense orgasm.

"God your beautiful" he smiled as he kissed her hard, removing his fingers from her he brought his hand to his mouth and sucked her juices from each digit. "And you taste so fucking sweet" he grinned and the sight of him tasting her almost had Kai coming again. Slipping on a condom he lined himself up with her and pushed all the way in, stilling for a moment allowing her to adjust to him.

"Fuck" he groaned. "God I'm gonna miss you Darlin" he smiled as he captured her lips in a passionate and loving kiss.

"Then let's make the most of this" Kai grinned as she rocked her hips against him.

"Mmm... you feel so good" he smiled.

Pushing against him she motioned for him to roll over, following her led he pulled her on top of him. Kai began to set the pace, lifting her self up and down on him slowly, drawing out every little bit of pleasure. Cupping her breasts he gently squeezed them beneath his hands before leaning up and flicking his tongue over her sensitive nipples enjoying the way she threw her head back in pleasure, exposing the tender skin of her neck. Reaching up further he sucked and nibbled at her flesh making her moan even more, the sound vibrating right through his body. Kai increased her pace as she captured his lips with her own, moaning into his mouth at the delicious friction between her legs. It didn't take long before her pleasure began to build once more and the familiar feeling of orgasm started to take hold of her body.

Feeling her begin to tighten around him Jeff bucked his hips, meeting her hips each time she sunk down onto his shaft. "Yes... Oh god yes" she panted as he body began to shudder.

"Fuck Darlin" Jeff panted as he too neared his climax. "You're so damn beautiful" he whispered as he showered her body with kisses while she continued to move up and down on him.

"Jeff... I....I'm...." she whispered breathlessly.

"Let go Darlin... come for me Kai" he said in his low and sexy tone.

Her body shook uncontrollably as her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave, she collapsed against him as she rode it out. Wrapping his arms around her Jeff lay back and continued their rhythm until he came with a low and primal kind of growl.