VideoGameAU p.2

Ok, Im actually excited for this AU, Im still working on it and I may have a bunch of ideas and maybe some of your ideas too.

Right now the chararcter I feel like need a little more...something as them because all I gave was the character design and the AU, Im actually deciated to do this but me procrastinating gets in the way. If you want, I really want you guys if one of each could draw or write some ideas down, or just place them in my board.

WIP: Charcters
Tord- He's a clever person, manipulative, sly, lustful if you want, short tempered sometimes and has an attitude, but he means well when it comes to loving someone, would get attached quickly but dont break his heart or piss him off because if you do, you wish you haven't and a trickster. (Idk, I might some of hes characteristics.)

Tom- As we know he's rude, funny, sarcastic, clevery charismatic (credit to one author I forgot the name) and attitude same as Tord which probably why the argue alot, loving as can be, protective if he needs to be, especially to his friends. (I think Ill keep it like this because that's all I got)

Edd- Just a ball of excitement, mother and leader of the group, also caring, can be serious and don't with nobody. (All I got for him)

Matt- Narrcistic (I think I spell that right), proactive.....ehhhh....I need more, I need help.😅

(Plus, Im changing the whole idea and plot of the AU.)