Part 1

*Flashback*
"GET OFF OF ME! I'M NOT CRAZY!" My mum shouts. "I'm truly sorry ma'am but there is no one here," the scary man states. They're going to take my mummy away! " NO!!!" I scream. "Please, don't take my mummy away," I cry. The scary man bends to my height, "Don't worry I'll make sure you're put into a really nice orphanage." I look over at my brother sadly knowing we will be split up.
*End of flashback*

Y/N's P.O.V
*Daydream*
I haven't seen by brother since we were split up. I was 4 and and he was 6. I'm now 21 so he must be 23. God he had beautiful brown eyes and lovely black hair with the most amazing smile. I miss him every day. I miss my Jiminie. I hope he was adopted by a lovely family and got spoiled like mad, just like me. I hope he's happy and pursuing his dreams. He had a wonderful voice when he sang to me and was amazing at dancing.
*End of daydream*
Ugh I really need to stop daydreaming. Why can't I get it through my thick head that I'm not going to see Jimin again. I should be focusing on my finals for university not my long lost brother. And not to mention I'm gonna have to get a job to pay for the bills!

Jimin's P.O.V
Hmmm, I wonder what Y/N is up to nowadays? "Don't you ever wonder where Y/N is?"  Yoongi asks me. I sigh "Yeah all the time. I miss her like mad Yoongi, and what's worse I'm probably never gonna see her."
"Do you know how old she is?" She's 21. "Yeah she's 21 and probably at university being the smarty pants that she is."
"Don't insult  your sister." Yoongi giggles. He's joking about with me but I don't feel like joking right now.
"Sorry I didn't realise it affected YOU so much. She's MY sister and I haven't seen her since I was 6"I start crying. I don't even know why. "Sorry for snapping at you hyung". He smiled sweetly and hugged me. "It's fine I know you miss her."