Part 14

Jimin's P.O.V
I see Yoongi's text but don't reply as I'm so tired. I let my eyes drift shut and I fall asleep.

Yoongi's P.O.V
I can't sleep. He haunts my every waking thought and my dreams. This guy is going to be the death of me. Ugh get a hold of yourself Yoongi! You're going to be dancing with him at the concert and get to share a room with him. Jimin invited his sister because he wanted to properly see her and give her a hug. It cute, he's been separated from her for so long and they finally get to meet again after 17 years. He hardly recognised her on FaceTime. This is hopeless I can't sleep. I get up and wander over to Jungkook. "Hey Jungkook, are you awake?" I whisper. He moves to face me.
"Yeah. You gave me a fright. Why aren't you sleeping?" I sigh.
"I can't. I need to distract myself. Any suggestions?" He smiles and nods
"Come with me." He takes me to the living room where Jimin is still awake sitting on the couch. He looks up when he hears someone coming down the hall.
"Yoongi hyung? I thought you went to bed?" I laugh nervously.
"Well I did but I can't sleep." Jimin smiles knowingly.
"Have a seat." Jungkook goes to walk away but Jimin stops him. "You too Jungkookie." He spins on his heals and sits next to me. "What's up hyung?" I sigh. My eyes looking towards the floor feeling nervous and stupid because I can't tell Jimin that I like Jungkook while he's sitting next to him. That would just be awkward.
"I-it's nothing." I say feeling bad about lying to Jimin. I start to cry but I don't even know why I'm crying. "I'm so pathetic and weak. Why would he love a pathetic waste of space like me?!" I didn't realise I had said this out loud until I heard Jimin gasp and Jungkook sniffing. I said that out loud. God damn it.
"Yoongi how could you say that about yourself. You're so talented and I envy you. You can rap really fast and I can't even write lyrics half the time." I hear Jungkook say. Jimin then says "Yoongi you need to believe in yourself more. I'm sure he loves you like mad and would do anything for you." I sniff and look at Jimin. He means it but he also understands that I'm bisexual. All three of us yawn and get up. "I think we should go to bed now." Jimin states sleepily. He's adorable when he's tired. Jungkook nods and I reply. 
"Yeah we're all pretty tired now." And with that we all head to bed. "Night Yoongi." Jimin says as I get to the door for mine and Jungkook's room. "Goodnight Jimin." I say smiling. I enter the room with Jungkook close behind me. "Goodnight Jungkook." I say sleepily but nicely. He's helped me so much recently. "Goodnight Yoongi." He says shyly. I've used to be really nice to him and care for him! Then I became depressed after one of my close friends were killed. After that I became really horrible to him and he still stuck with me. I appreciate that and I'm so thankful to have such amazing people around me. I get up and walk over to Jungkooks's bed and hug him. He's surprised by my actions but hugs me back. I get up and walk back to my bed and get in. I want to be the old me. The nice caring Yoongi. The one I was before I became depressed and horrible to everyone. Jungkook helps so much! He's the one I've been looking for and I hadn't realised it until now.