Author's Note

I'm sorry if you thought this was a chapter but one of my best friends just told me that these two bitches named Kat and Gabe were talking shit about Ross and Rydel! I thought that the video was going to be funny at first like when these two boys who I don't remember the names of we're making fun of other stars and when they realized that they were talking a little shit about R5 they apologized and said that they're sorry and that they love their music. When I finished seeing the video I was crying! In the description box they put "Please don't take this seriously." I was like WTF! If they don't want us to take this seriously then why did they post that thing in the first place. They said Delly looked like she has been on drugs! They insulted a girls letter about Ross' arms! I know what you're thinking. So what if its his arm?! They were insulting a fan who loves Ross! They made fun of Ross because they said that he has a dead look in his eyes! They said it was stupid that the put two pages about how his brother pranked him. That brother was Rocky! I love Rocky! That made me angrier! I was thinking this. "How dare they insult my idols! My role models! The people who make me happy when I'm sad, mad, or even angry! That's just messed up to say that this little letter of this girl is stupid because she is saying that she loves Ross' arms. Well it doesn't fuckin matter! That girl is probably watching it! That girl is probably 12-15 and Kat and Gabe are said that they are in their 20s! What if they have kids who look up to Ross and Delly! Then they will be insulting their kids role model. Ok! Enough! Now that I have poured out my feelings about this video, if your in the #R5Family, I suggest that you check it out! What my best friend told me to search up was Kat and Gabe reading tiger beat. You can tell me what you think about the video in the comments! Sorry again if you thought this was a chapter!