cuddle buddy

Iris sat, curled up in a ball under a blanket on the corner of the couch. The greatest showman played on the tv in front of her. She watched as the lights from scattered candles flickered.
    Her head turned when she heard the door open. Barry had gotten back from his mission. Iris looked concerned at the sight of a cut on his eyebrow.
    "Mission go alright?" Iris asked as Barry plopped down at the other end of the couch.
     "No, Gorilla Grod got away." Barry sighed. Iris could tell he was upset about this. Barry hadn't been able to stop a meta in a couple of days, this must have just been adding on to it.
     Iris wiggled her way over to Barry. Her head rested on his lap. She looked up at him and smiled.
      "What'cha doing babe?" Barry said, running his hands through her hair.
      "Cuddling" Iris said.
      "I don't think that's how you cuddle." Barry chuckled.
      "Then show me how!" Iris said sitting up.barry chuckled and pulled Iris into a deep hug. They sat cuddling, watching the movie Iris already had on. Barry chuckled when Iris hummed along to rewrite the stars.

(I am so sorry i didn't upload yesterday, it was my first day of school, and my first sports match of the season, so I was fairly busy, for now have this really short and cute chapter.)